Chapter Thirteen UPDATED

Ok guys so I'm really sorry but I accidentally deleted this while I was writing chapter Fourteen so I'm re-writing it and I'm making some changes so I hope it turns out ok!

PS- Thankyou SO SO much for 1,000 Reads! Hope everyone has a great Start to the new year!

Conor's P.O.V

"Daisy?" I shouted up the stairs "yeah?" I heard being shouted from the distance "I just realised, what are you going to do about your Clothes and stuff?" "Oh shit.." She replied appearing at the top of the stair case "I will go shopping then I can get something for our date too" "Are you sure?, I mean I can drive you back to Brighton and back so you can get your stuff?" I suggested "no honestly Conor, I will just go shopping, plus I love shopping remember?" She giggled walking back to wherever she came from upstairs. I went and sat on a stool in the kitchen and going on my laptop, a few minutes later Daisy appeared "so I'm going into town do you want anything?" "Naah I'm fine thanks, so when you get back we will go on our date yeah?" "I guess yeah, see yah" she called before walking out the door . I was grabbing a drink out of the fridge when the Skype ring tone started playing from the laptop 'Incoming Call: Anth' I saw on the screen I hit the 'accept' button as his face appeared on the screen 'Wassup dude!' I said sitting back down 'Yo my man!' He replied 'what's going on?' I asked 'Nothing man just seeing what your up to!' 'Not a lot just waiting for Daisy to get home' 'wait what? Why is daisy at your house?' He asked 'She came to talk to me and we are going on a date tonight, we were going to go tomorrow but she has some interview' 'Wait so are you two back together?!' He questioned 'naa man but I hope we get back together I'm just so happy that she's here and agreeing to come on a date with me you know?' I explained 'Aaah I get you brother!'

About a hour later of talking to Anth I heard the front door being opened 'Shit Anth that's daisy I will call you tomorrow!' 'Alright my man hope you get lucky' he said winking 'shut up' I replied laughing and quickly shutting the laptop screen as she walked into the Kitchen and put about 7 bags down on the island 'Got some good stuff then?' I said laughing 'yeah London is way better than Brighton!' She said sitting down opposite me. 'So where are we going on our date?' She continued 'that is a secret' I replied 'aaarrr fine should I go get ready then?' She asked 'well seeing as you take about 2 hours to get ready yeah I think you should' I joked 'hey beauty takes time my friend!' She replied walking out the room with all of her bags and going upstairs. 

When I was ready I went a knocked on the bathroom door where Daisy was getting ready "Come in!" She called, when I opened the door she was stood in front of the mirror wearing a long sleeve white lace mini dress with bright pink heels, her blonde hair was straight and her makeup was done like normal "Are you ready to go?" I asked "yep" she replies grabbing her bag and following me down the stairs.

Daisy's P.O.V

When Conor's driver stopped we both got out. He had brought me to a restrant In London next to the river. 

Afterwards he took me to the London eye. "Conor I don't know if I can do this I'm scared of heights!" I said panicking as we got into one of the little pods. It was pretty much empty so it was only is in the pod. "Come here" he said taking my hand "I forgot to say earlier but you look beautiful tonight" he added "Thankyou" I replied , I could feel my cheeks burning up and I knew they were turning red. Conor lifted up my chin so I was looking at him before he kissed me. After a few minutes he pulled away "also your cute when you blush" I just giggled as he put his arm over me shoulder as I rested my head on his shoulder and holding his hand.

I was woken up in the morning by my phone going crazy on the coffee table opposite the TV with over 300 twitter mentions and 25 new emails. I cursed under my breath when I saw what I had been sent. I jogged up the stairs and Into Conor's room and sitting at the end of his bed "Conor, Conor!!" I said as he quickly say up "what , what is it what's wrong?!" He moaned "listen to this!!"

I began to read: 'Pop Barbie Daisy Andrews was spotted out late last night in the most romantic restaurant in London with Artist Conor Maynard. Later on that night they were photographed getting cozy on the London eye and later on exchanging a kiss. Does this mean the pop artists are back together, has Daisy forgiven Conor for his mistakes in the past, More info to come.'

"Aah" he said climbing out of bed And walking towards the stairs and down into the kitchen "aah? Aah? What do you mean aah?" I questioned "we'll what else is there to say really? We are both in the public eye so it's not really surprising" "hmm I guess not" I replied "So when's this interview?" He asked "First of all it's not just any interview it's Alan Carr and its at 2 are you coming?" "Sure why not" "Awesome."

Conors P.O.V

When we got to the studio for Chatty man everything was crazy. As soon as we got into Daisy's dressing room she had to sit down and have her hair and makeup done. "YO YO YO!" Lauren burst through the door and came and sat on the sofa next to me "About time Lauren! i told you to be here at 2 its not half 3!" daisy said i could tell she was stressed out "I know and im sorry but Jack couldnt decide wether he was coming today or not but he decided to stay home and play on his Xbox" she explained giving me a cuddle "I will go and get him after this so my mum doesnt start ripping her hair out" i laughed "I havent seen Jack in months" daisy added "Its alright he hasnt changed much" lauren joked "Im just so busy at the moment" daisy continued "You have 30 minutes miss andrews" one of the studio guys poked their heads round the door "Ok thanks". After Daisy had her hair and makeup done she went into another room to get changed. "So your date with her went well last night then" lauren joked showing me the picture of me and daisy kissing on her phone "I guess so yeah" "So.." "So what?" i asked confused "Are you two dating again?" "No i mean i dont know nothing is official , no-one has asked any thing or even brought the topic up but i think im going to ask her today" i replied , as i did so Daisy walked back into the room and my jaw dropped. She was wearing Navy blue studded hot pants with a white 'Boy' london crop top with a Navy blue bandeau underneath along with a pair of white high tops. Her hair was in perfect curls and her makeup looked amazing even though she is beautiful without it. "Your needed now miss Andrews" the studio guy came into the room again and was followed out by Daisy "Good luck!" Lauren called as the door was shut. We watched the interview from the tiny tv in Daisy's dressing room.

"Welcome back to Chatty man! Today we have what the press call the Barbie or pop Daisy Andrews!" When Alan said that Daisy appeared and began walking down the stairs, The crowd was going crazy i guess alot of her fans were there. Alan and her exchanged a hug before sitting down opposite each other "Welcome!" he said to her "Thankyou so much for having me!"

After about a hour of questions and alot of laughter Daisy returned back into the dressing room "Im gunna leave you to talk" Lauren said getting up and leaving the room. Her spot next to me on the sofa was replaced by Daisy "Daisy i know this is out of no-where and i know its really sudden but i cant wait any longer. Will you be my girlfriend..again" she gasped before awnsering..