pt 2 of loki not loving you?

Y/n p.ov

It's been five years since I've last seen Loki. That day was so heartbreaking to me. I sighed and shook my head . Anyway I found someone else who looks after me.

(Flashback)
His name is Jonathan... I met Jonathan that night when I ran out on Loki and went and stayed at the hotel. That was when I met him , he took care of me even though I was a little scared of a strange man taking care of me, but deep down I felt more safe with him. Ever since that night we kept in contact and then eventually started seeing each other. Then made it official after two months we where boyfriend and girlfriend.

(Present)
"Hey y/n?" Jonathan said, " why don't we go out tonight and have dinner at (f/r/ favorite restaurant). " he pleaded with you, clasping your hands together.

You smiled," sure what time should we go?"

He smiled," around 7 darling."

Yoy nodded , " alright," you kissed him on the lips.

(Loki's p.o.v.)

Five years without y/n has been painful how was I suppose to know that she felt and that she was to shy. Gosh a man has needs you know. I mean obviously if I would of told her first about my feelings she would've looked at me like
I was a monster that I am. I broke it off with sif and just stayed in my room all day.

" BROTHER! how is it going," oh great goldilocks is here.

I took a deep breath ," fine until you showed up." I said annoyed.

Thor just chuckled, " not much I just came to tell you lady y/n is engaged. "

"WHAT!" I yelled , " how can she be engaged already." I started to feel tears form in my eyes. I couldn't picture her walking down in (favorite color of a wedding dress) her (s/c) glowing in the sun.

" Loki what's wrong?" Thor asked.

" y/n is getting married and I loved her first." I yelled tears now coming down my face.

Thor walked over to me and put his hands in my shoulders," listen well brother if lady y/n is happy then so should you. Wouldn't you want her to be happy?" Thor asked.

I knew he was only trying to help , but I couldn't let her walk down the aisle with to another man." No Thor I want her to be happy with me."

Thor sighed ," loki if it makes you feel any better... I mean I should've said this to she just got engaged like 20 minutes ago so there might be a chance."

"Then there's still time." I asked excitedly and ran out of my room.

(20 minutes earlier)
Jonathen
(At favorite restaurant) " oh Jonathan I haven't been hear for so long. " you smiled brightly at it admiring the view.

I chuckled , "I'm glad." I took her hand and led her to the table. A few minutes passed. I was nervous of what I'm about to ask her, but I this is what I want and I hope she wants it too. The waiter brought our food and this was my chance now or never.

" you ok?" She chuckled taking a bite of her food.

I nodded," so y/n I've known you for five years."

" yes." She smiled ," I'm well aware." She chuckled.

I got down on one knee and asked," y/n you have mad me the happiest man alive on earth and I hope you feel the same way for what I'm about to ask." I took a deep breath and asked," y/n will you marry me?"

Her eyes lit up lile it was Christmas ," OF COURSE!!" she screamed.

I kissed her and everyone in the restaurant clapped.

" I gotta tell all my friends and stuff."

She quickly got up and walked out. I chuckled and called for a waiter to get our order.

(Y/n p.o.v)
I told all my friends

Natasha" congrats if he breaks your heart hollar if you need me I'll break his balls."

Bruce-" awesome I'm glad you found somebody.

Steve-" just be careful I don't want you to get hurt again.

Tony- Wow congrats so this a chance anymore.

Bucky- awww doll I'm so happy for you.

Thor- my my lady y/n that's great so glad to hear.

Wanda- if you ever think he is cheating I'll use my mind thing to see but anyway congrats and vision says congrats as well.

You smiled and had a few laughs at some of the remarks.

( present time)
Loki's p.o.v

I saw y/n with that mortal laughing and hugging him her face was all red. I wanted to go over there and just take her away and apologize over and over again go over what I did. I had to speak to her so I followed her and her love interest to see where she lived.

I heard her say to him," I can't believe I'm in engaged."

" well soon enough you'll be married." That's it I went up to them to have the guy and waved my hand over him to make him pass out. Y/n's eyes widen.

" Loki what the hell did you do to my fiancee and why are you here!" She growled.

I took a step forward and she took a step back. " y/n please let me explain I made a huge mistake five years ago and all. After that I broke it off with sif and cried my eyes out begging to myself for you to come back. " I had tears coming down my face," I kept asking everyone where you went, but they kept ignoring me and telling me I have no right to know your location. Those five tears of being alone and not being able to hear your voice was so heartbreaking to me. Then I heard you got engaged that really hurt me and all I want to say was I'm sorry."

Tears where coming down your face," loki I love you too, but my heart doesn't it belongs to Jonathan and I can't do that to him. " she said kneeling down to the man. " maybe if you had tried harder then you wouldn't have lost me."

Jonathan was moving.

" but y/n I love you ."

She looked at me ," then you should've told me that. But no you got engaged to that women and told me it was my fault basically so no Loki do not do this to me I love Jonathan and that's that. "

I could only nod, " but if I was to say my feelings back then would you have felt the same way?"

" what do yoy think?" Jonathan had managed to get up and see the man.

"Y/n are you ok?" He asked worried.

She nodded," I'm fine."

He looked at me," i heard about you and you made this young women cried. I suggest you leave or am I gonna have to force you to."

I only nodded and looked at y/n one more time before dissapering.

Y/n p.o.v
I sighed wiping my eyes while Jonathan got the door open and picked me up carrying me to the living room. " darling are you alright?" He asked.

I nodded then kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. " more than ever now that your actually awake and here with me." I smiled." I don't want to loose you too."

He chuckled ," you won't loose me soon you'll be Mrs. Pine and I think it suits you." I giggled.

" Mrs.Pine I like it." I hugged him forgetting the conversation me and Loki just. I was happy for who I'm with.

Hope you guys liked it please let me know what you think. If you want a pt3 or have any other requests regarding to the Johnny Depp or Tom Hiddleston imagines. Sorry it took me so long to update.