Jack Sparrow meets loki

"Oy y/n want some rum?" Jack asked coming towards you with the bottle swinging.

You couldn't help but chuckle at him," sure why not." You said taking it from him and took a chug. Then coughed.

He laughed , " not your type of drink ay lassy?" Taking a swig.

" yeah not a drinker." You said looking him in the eyes. Feeling your insides twist. "Jack I've been meaning to ask-" you where cut off by a flash of lightning in the sky.

Jack jumped ," what in gods name was that?" He looked up and then back at you.

" where the hell am I?" A strange voice called out.

You saw Jack look behind you which made you turn and raise your eyebrow " odd I've never seen him before." You whispered to Jack.

Jack walked passed you," you sir what are you doing aboard my ship?" Jack asked.

" who do you think your talking to mortal." Jack looked back at you confused which made you shrug your shoulders.

" what's your name sir?"

" loki of asgard"

You then went up to Jack," well Mr. Loki it's very nice to meet you I'm y/n and this is Jack..Jack Sparrow."

Loki looked you up and down ," well your gorgeous for a mortal." He smirked at you making you blush a little.

" um thank you I guess." You said unsure by his comment.

Jack looked at you," you've always been gorgeous to me lass." He smiled at you making you go into a deep red.

Loki rolled his eyes ," well Jack Sparrow I think someone's jelous."
He smirked.

Jack shook his head no," no all I said was she looked gorgeous " jack said quickly," off that subject why are you on my ship?"

" my fath- a man casted me down here ."

You looked at him sad," oh that's sad." You replied making Loki look at you with a small smile.
" well you can stay here as long as you like." You said making Jack give you a look like,'the fuck ?'

" I would appreciate that y/n thank you."

You then left to go to the other side of the ship. Leaving Loki and Jack alone. " listen here Loki of Asgard don't do anything foolish on me ship and stay away from y/n." Jack said sternly.

Loki smirked," I knew you where jealous." He whispered.

Jack yelled ," I'm not JEALOUS !"

Hope everyone liked this crossover if you want a pt2 plz let me know I'll try.