Meeting Johnny depp

You where so excited to meet the famous Johnny Depp , and you just had to go when the tickets where online. You had already packed your bags for the week and was waiting for an uber to get to your apartment to rake you to the airport. Once tye uber arrived you hurried downstairs and into the car.

Arriving at the airport you barley made it , but not to late everyone was staring to board the plane. Luckily you got a first class ticket from your boss who had paid for you to go anyway because you need it.

Once boarded you where looking for your seat which someone was already in. " excuse me , but I think your in my seat." You said with a smile.

The person looked at thier ticket," hmph I guess I am I'm suppose to be in front of you." He chuckled moving to get up.

He looked oddly familiar , but you couldn't put your finger on it. " thank you." You said sitting down.

Later on still flying in air

It'll probably be a long flight so I ordered what I wanted which was shrimp scampi and fries. They turned the the man around and took his order. " wow it's weird to eat with a stranger." You lightly chuckled.

The man looked up at you with his shades on and gave a smirk ," what if i'm someone you already know." He said taking a sip of his drink.

" oh well you do look familiar?"

He arched an eyebrow," oh!" He said smiling " and who might I look like to you darling?"

You blushed," oh one of these celebrities that I have crush on."

" which is?"

Geez why was this man persistent
" Johnny Depp!" I squeaked out.

He laughed," really? Well my dear you are actually correct."

Oh god my heart stopped, did he just say I was right...no it couldn't be I mean he looks like it in the face , but is it really him or is this guy messing with me." No your not ." i chuckled a little maybe he was joking?

He took off his shades and hat and ran a hand through his hair. My heart was pounding and I couldn't believe who was right in front of my eyes. " y..y..your actually him." I said quietly.

He nodded and extended his hand which I shook it. " so you where off to see my show? I'm guessing."

I nodded

The food had came out before I could ask him something , but what though I'm to nervous to talk to him.

" mmm this steak is delicious ." he said chewing it. " here try some ." he brought his fork up to my mouth and Ii lightly started to chew " do you like it?"

" yes, that's actually quite good!"

Dinner was over , but he told the Stewart's that he would like to talk to me some more.

" so i didn't quite catch your name ?'

"Y/n"

He lighted a cigarette and looked at me with wide eyes," oh shit I'm sorry your not allergic to smoke are you or anything else do you?"

I shook my head no

" alrighty then.." He took another puff at it." So tell me about yourself y/n."

I blushed and my heart was still pounding ," well I like to play video games, draw , watch movies"

" I like those too." He smiled.

" y/n ?"

" yes?"

" do you think it'll be alright if I take you out to dinner when we land?"

My heart stopped again , it felt like a dream , " I love too!"

" yay!" He said excitedly " I'll get you a backstage pass and then when I'm finished performing then we can go."

I nodded like my boss said I needed this week off and now that I have a date with Johnny Depp I hope this week never ends.

Hope you guys enjoyed this Let me know and plz vote anyway let me know any more ideas for Tom and Johnny imagines and I'll write it.

Thank you