Nightmares Thomas Sharpe x Reader

Thomas came home to surprise you about the machine he's been working on for a while, until he saw you laying there on the floor blood around you. " Y/N OH MY GOD...." He screamed, running up to you and holding your dead body against his." No no no this can't be happening." He cried while putting your head under his chin," this isn't real this isn't real." He repeated closing his eyes and then opening them again.

Lucille came into view with blood on her," I had to kill them they took you away from me." She came closer to him bending her knees and taking his hand," your mine and mine alone." She whispered.

He took his hand back and placed it back around you sobbing." I don't want to be yours I want to be y/n's" he whimpered.

" well it's to late for that isn't it." She laughed.

Thomas woke up drenched in sweat..." It was only a dream." He whispered looking over at your sleeping form. The fire had went out, but he can still make out your sleeping form. He cuddled closer to you. Your back against his chest. "Please don't leave me." He whispered putting his face in the back of your head.

You heard him mumbling something," Are you ok hon?" You asked.

"I am now...Now that your here." He held you tighter.

"I'll always be by your side no matter what you know." You turned to face him only to push your face into his chest.

The whole house was quiet only you could hear Thomas's heavy breathing.
He then fell asleep while still holding onto you. You never knew why he acted the way he did that night , but eventually he'll tell you on his own. You still love him when he does tell you and you just hold him never letting go of him.