Merman Loki x Reader pt2

Loki's p.o.v

I remember being brought here. The ringleader I think that's what there called, he had caught me then would wip me if I didn't obey him. Pathetic human I should've eaten him when I had the chance. He put me infront of everyone showing what I looked like and the people laughed at me. Why must the world be so cruel.

It had been a few years since I came to the circus a man had came in with a metal arm would give me my food. He looked at me with disgust to. Why thought? I wondered I could be nice when I want to be. August I think that's the ringleaders name would come in and just stare at me.

A few months past and I heard the door open and I met her. Y/n she/he is a real beauty. "My name is loki." I told them, but they looked at me confused' right she/he can't understand me unless I touch them. I heard her/his thoughts about mermans , I would never do that to her/him. I sadly go back into the water. I heard y/n say I'm sorry, but I needed a moment.

The next night two bug men came in and pulled the chain and all my water came out. I held onto myself making a little whine." Easy there fellow." One of the men said," August wants you out tonight for tonight's show.. You know what happens if you don't listen do ya." He harshly said.

I nodded then they put me in the see through tank and wheeled me out.

I saw y/n I placed my hand on the glass not wanting her to see my full self.

Y/n p.o.v

I watched loki as the people laughed at him and threw stuff at him. I had to turn away.

"Hey y/n you alright?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah I just don't see how that vile man could treat him that way." You turned to August then back to Bucky.

He shook his head,"I know it's sad y/n , but look at it this way he's a money maker and he's the best part of this show." Bucky smiled.

You just shook your head,"It's still wrong how would you like it if they did that to you? Hmm" you asked.

"But they don't," he said.

" but what if they did....How would you feel?" You asked again.

"I would hate it." He said looking to the ground.

"Exactly!" You said then walked away.

Time skip after show ended.

Narrator's p.o.v

You went back to see Loki, climbing up the ladder you could actually see inside of the tank a little betted now. "Loki?" You called waiting for him to up.

"N/y" he said.

Then took your arm" I'm sorry y/n you came back." He said happily.

You chuckled," of course I did look I'm sorry for what my mind said."

He just rubbed his head on you like a cat does. " it's ok I'm just glad you came back no one ever wants to talk to me." He said resting his head on your lap.

You brushed your fingers through his hair. You then notice blood oozing out his back," Oh my god Loki your back it's bleeding!" Upset you hurried down the steps to your room.

Loki got confused and started wailing for you to come back.

You rushed back with some peroxide and a needle and string.

Time skip

Pouring it on Loki was heart broken hearing him wail and seeing tears coming down his eye's.

"All done!" You said smiling at him.

He just went back to you and wrapped his arms around you. "I thought you left me again." He sniffed.

You smiled putting you feet into the water with him," no Loki I could never."

"What's it like to have legs?" He asked out the bloom.

You were caught by surprise," well you can walk in them run or do other things in them."

"Can you dance in them?" He asked looking in you e/c eyes.

"Of course!" You laughed.

"I want to be a human so I can finally fit in and be normal." He laid his head back on you.

You where about to say something when Bucky entered " y/n what are you doing." He looked at you worried then to loki with disgust.

Loki's grip tighten a little around you. He didn't want you to leave.... not now. You are his and his alone. This metal arm man is trying to take you from him.

" please don't say nothing to August." You pleaded looking at Bucky with fear in your eyes.

Pt 3 will be coming soon.
Hope y'all like it☺☺
Also who I imagined as August was the guy from Water for Elephants but y'all can imagine who y'all want to😊😊