Adam showing you his guitars

"Wow you have so many guitars!" You looked around amazed by so many.

He chuckled," I know, but it's still not enough." He then grabbed a red one and sat on the couch." Please sit," he gestured. You sat down next to him," do you remember the first night we met?" He asked looking at you with some of his hair in his face.

"Yea at the bar..some guy/women was hitting on me and they wouldn't take no for an answer and then you came and saved the day." You said smiling trying not to blush.

"Hehe I was your night and shinning armour huh?" He then started to play a song that played on y'alls first date. " remember our first date?" He asked.

"How could I forget our song came on it was called n/o\s (name of song.) " you said nodding your head as he began strumming the strings on the guitar.

"I remember our first date like it was yesterday." He softly spoke still playing while looking at you. " I was still a little scared you might not want to go out with me again."

"Adam of course I did-  I mean mysterious , but other than that your a great guy as far as I'm concern unless your a psycho killer." You chuckled causing him to chuckle as well.

"Mysterious I like that." He then started to sing. Your stomach started to get butterflies in it and your skin was getting goosebumps.

You remember your other dates with him always going to the park or the bar where yall sat and just talked. It was usually you that ate , but Adam he never ordered anything just drank from a flask I guess he brought home.

He then stopped and asked," if I tell you something do you promise not to see me different." He looked into your e/c and whispered," I'm not your average zombie."

You looked confused," come again?" You asked tilting your head.

" I'm a vampire that lurks the night."

You shrugged your shoulders and smirked," ok? And?"

Now it was Adams turn to look at you confused," your not scared of me?"

"Scared a little , but not entirely."

"Good." He asked," is it ok if I kiss you?"

"Of course you can no need to ask now nothing was stopping you before you told me what you were."

He then kissed you," i love you y/n"

"And I you."

"You still have a lot of guitars though." He chuckled on your lips and then proceeded to kiss you.