Merman Loki x reader pt3

Y/n p.o.v

Bucky never did tell August that day, but I could tell by his face he was upset.
Ain't no telling what that cruel man would do to Loki. A couple of months have passed, me and Loki got to know each other better. He's been real clinging lately,I don't know why , but whenever Bucky comes he holds me tightly.

"Y/n?" Loki said back floating while holding your hand.

"Hmmm?" You asked looking down at him. The water makes his hair flow out.

"If I where a human would you date me?" He asked, looking up at you.

"Either way I like you for who you are." You got in the tank with him and back floated to.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

He wrapped his tail around me making us go back up. "If I where a human would you go dancing with me?" He had hope in his eyes.

You nodded.

He then wrapped his arms around your neck, and whispered." Can I keep you."

You looked at him and thought about it," I guess." You said with hesitation not wanting to upset him.

He smiled and brought you under the water spinning you around. He then kissed you and brought you back up to surface. You smiled and got out,"I should be going to bed." You pointed towards the door with your thumbs.

He said goodbye and I heard him laugh.

Loki's p.o.v

She/he said yes to me, oh I feel so happy now. I heard the door open again and thought it was her. Excitedly I popped my head out.

"So I see you and y/n are getting along?"  A familiar voice said.

It was August and he had that dam wip with him. August came closer," let me remind you of what you are and what she is." He said looking at Loki with such hate in his eyes," y/n is human and your not...If you think of starting a life with her your wrong...your a smelly fish person." He went up the ladder and held out his hand, which I took," mind you know you kill me she'll see you of what you truly are." He laughed.

I wanted to so bad , but y/n." You know what you want to be with them so bad then you can. " He called out , "oh Mister Quinton." He called.

A man came into view with a wicked smile. "Make him into a human so he can be with his precious y/n." August then went down pulling the chain letting me fall out. I panicked flipping around as Quinton bent down and touched me."oh this is gonna be fun."

Y/n p.o.v Next night

I couldn't wait to see Loki. On my way to the door I open it and see Loki on the ground all bloody and he has......legs? His fins have been sewn up and his fins between his fingers have been cut open. " LOKI OH MY GOD!" I screamed, rushing to him and kneeling down," hey...hey look at me." You brought his head to your lap.

He opened his eye's and I could tell he was in pain," it hurts y/n...it hurts please make the pain stop." He cried in pain.

"I'll be right back." I went to stand up when he stoped me.

"No no please stay."

"Bucky can help." I left and went to find Bucky who was in his room reading a book.

"Bucky." I was out of breath.

Bucky looked at me with worry on his face," y/n what happened?

I took a deep breath ," it's loki..something happen to him..h. He's all bloody and has legs."

Thunder could be heard Bucky looked out the door as he heard it," alright let's go."

Loki's p.o.v

Pain is all I feel is this what it's like to be human. I mean how am I breathing oxygen. Oh y/n please come back please. I held my legs to my chest and cried.

"Loki!" I heard their voice.

I started seeing black before a heard a male voice," here let's take him to my room." Then I blacked out.

Few hours later

Buckys p.o.v

I feel bad now it hurts me to see y/n upset.

"Who did this y/n."

She/he sniffed holding loki's hand," I..I.. Don't know." She sniffed.

I huffed,"DAMMIT!" I kicked the cabinet.

Loki's p.o.v

I heard my y/n crying, but I couldn't find her/ him" y/n I'm here where are you."
Please don't let me die not like this. I pleaded then woke up.

Y/n hugged me and I saw Bucky turn his head. " oh your ok...your ok." They said.

"Who did this to you?"

I told him who it was.

"Bucky what do we do?" I heard y/n ask.

"We find them and kick their ass then call the police."

"Alright let's go," y/n said standing up quickly.

I held her/him,"nooo!" I didn't want her to get hurt.

Bucky agreed," stay with him y/n and make sure he's alright." Then he left.

Time skip

Y/n and I where in a tiny cabin and it was winter from what y/n told me.

Oh you must be worried about August and Quinton well Bucky kicked August's ass first then found the other dude and did the same thing.

Y/n taught me how to speak properly and show me what certain stuff was.

It was midnight and me and y/n slow danced to a old classical song and I couldn't be any happier than to have her/him in my arms.

An: I hope you all liked it. I'll probably do other merman stories in the near future. 😊😊