Loki not loving you

You where so eager to tell Loki about your feelings towards him hoping he would feel the same. You arrived at his door when you heard laughter of Loki and another female voice, your heart clenched. 'Oh not now emotions," You thought to yourself. Then knocked on his door which made it go silent.

" who's there!?" Loki said laughing.

" i..it's y/n" you said.

There was a pause ," go away y/n I'm busy!" Loki growled.

" ok.." You whispered and walked away.

The next day you where at the table eating some cereal when Loki entered , " ah morning y/n ." he greeted.

" hey." You said barley audio.

He looked at you with a raised eyebrow," something bothering you ?"

" no apparently not." You growled and stood up dumping your bowl in the sink.

" what I do?" He questioned.

You shook your head ," it's not your fault it's mine for not telling you sooner."

"Sooner?"

" I was gonna confess my feelings to you last night , but i was to late." You had tears in your eyes now, but you wouldn't let them fall.

He chuckled ," oh y/n it's alright I've been meaning to tell you something to ."

You almost had hope when he said ," what you heard last night was my fiance sif and I." He said happily ," I was gonna tell you sooner about leading you on, but you didn't seem interest in me so I stoped."

" that's because I'm shy dumbass!" You yelled.

This caused Loki to jump ," listen y/n I didn't mean for it to happen it's just you wasn't worth it to me." He confessed.

You took a step back nodding your head ," not worth it." You whispered ," you know I thought I knew you but I guess I don't anymore." You walked away.

Loki looked heartbroken by your words," y/n wait!" He hollered, but it was to late you where already gone.