Tom Hiddleston Being a Father pt2

A/n: d/n( daughters name)

5 months later

" y/n just go out with your friends tonight." Tom said bouncing d/n up and down, " you need this time off for yourself. Beside me and d/n will be just fine." He made faces at d/n. 

y/n sighed," ok...are you sure?" you asked crossing your arms looking concerned at both Tom and d/n. 

Tom nodded and grabbed your forehead an kissed it. "yes darling, go out and have fun you need this." Tom said gently.

You nodded, "ok, " you whispered. 

"Now go upstairs and try on the outfit I got you." Tom playfully demanded. 

You went upstairs.

Tom was making noises at his daughter making her giggle." Mama's going to have a relaxing time tonight." He said cradling her while rocking her. 

You came down in the outfit Tom got ya. "oh, mama looks so beautiful." He blushed as you came down the stairs. 

You blushed," oh gosh... stop it." you kissed Tom on the lips and d/n on the forehead. " bye my sweet angel I'll be back a little late tonight so I'll see you in the morning." You waved bye and left. 

Tom sat d/n on floor, " alright d/n what shall we do tonight?" he asked sitting on the floor Criss cross apple sauce. D/n just smiled at her father and was babbling at him. " really? they did." Tom faked sigh. Tom was nodding and nodding as his daughter was babbling on. He faked gasped, " noo she didn't." D/n giggled. 

"well i'll have a talk with her when she gets home." Tom picked d/n up and brought her to the kitchen. "alright, it looks like formula again tonight." he joked. 

After getting d/n fed, he cleaned her up and put her to bed. Tom stayed in the room with her. D/n started to cry and Tom shot up and picked her up, " oh d/n , hon what's the matter." he shushed her and was rocking her rubbing her back in soothing circles. "bad dream?" he asked.  D/n started to calm down and fell back asleep. "don't worry  d/n dad id going to take away the nightmares. " he closed his eyes and remarked, " i'll always protect you and your mother." Tom passed out. 

Few hours later you came home and called out to Tom, no answer you checked your room to see Tom holding d/n as they both slept. You smiled and grabbed your daughter gently and placed her back in the crib and put the blanket on Tom. 

A/n: requested again for pt2 hope you enjoyed it and hope everyone else enjoyed this.