Imagine Willy Wonka being your husband

Another day in the factory with my beloved husband Willy. We have been married for 2 years and couldn't be any happier.

We've been wanting a kid.... Well I have been Willy is just to afraid to be like his dad and we would argue about the subject.

"Have you decided on the flavor y/n?" Charlie asked.

I nodded, " Cotton candy with a hint of blueberry." I smiled kindly.

He agreed," Alright I'll report this to Mr. Wonka then. " walks away

Later that night

I lay in bed playing with my ring
Untill I felt my stomach act up. I quickly run into the bathroom to puke.

" My love where are you." I heard Willy say.

" In here!" I called out.

"Oh hi y/n been busy all day and I finally got word on the flavor you picked out and I had to come and give you a big old hug and a kiss" he smiled with  white teeth.

" Glad you liked it" I smiled.

" You look sad what's on your mind?" He questions

" I think I'm pregnant I mean I just threw up."

"Could mean you have a virus." He chuckled a little

"But it's not." You sighed, " it's been like this all the time. I sighed " alright if you say so."

Next day

I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test and went straight home to see if it was a stomach bug or if i'm really pregnant.

I waited a couple of minutes to see the two lines and I was happy.

" Willy" I ran straight to his office.

" yes what is it my love." He said rushing out of his office.

" I told you I was pregnant " I said holding up the Pregnancy test.

Willy looked scared ,"oh" he said.

You could tell he was doubting about being a father, " Willy...your not like your father your kind and sweet and your great with kids. "

" But what if I am "

I wrapped my arms around his waist "then we'll manage together." I smiled at him which he returned.

" well my starshine can't be walking around while she's pregnant." Willy then grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder...straight to the bedroom.

I giggled and just shook my head at this.

I hope you like it

If yall got any imagines for johnny and tom let me know if u want to and I'll try my best.