Jack Sparrow meets Loki x reader pt 2

Two weeks later

"Now man in drapes when will you depart?" Jack asked Loki.

Loki looked at him annoyed by the name,"It's Loki actually, and maybe I don't want to go maybe I want to stay and keep annoying you." He smirked.

Jack huffed,"Well this is me ship and I want you off."

"Well I'm a God and your beneath me. Sparrow man." Loki said looking at him with satisfaction.

Jack looked offended,"I don't care what you are I'm Captain of this ship....now go home." Jack pointed with a I'm so done look.

Loki started to tear up,"why are gou so mean to me?" He put his hands on his face,"all I was doing was chilling and you come up to me all rude."

Y/n was talking to Mr. Gibbs when she heard Loki. "Excuse me," she then walked to where Jack and Loki were.

"What's going on here?" You asked looking between the two men.

"I didn't even mean no harm y/n he just started crying." Jack said hysterically.

Loki still had his hands on his face.

"Oh come here!" You said hugging Loki .

Loki looked up at Jack with a sarcastic grin. Leaning into y/n he sniffed her hair.

Jack opened his mouth with wide eye's," how dare you!"

Loki started to fake cry again," you see he's raising his voice at me." Holding her/him tightly.

"It's ok I won't let him kick you off." You then let go if him and held his hands.

Jack looked at you with shock ," you never hold my hands?"

Y/n looked at Jack," Because you don't like affection at times...only when you want to sleep with the lady of the night."

Jack looked offended

"Anyway where gonna need to dock soon... I'm starving and I'm sure the crew would like a good decent meal this time."

The crew was looking at yall untill Jack looked at them making them hurry up and do something else.  He sighed," ok finnnnnnnnne."

Y/n walked away leaving loki and Jack with each other. " ohh is the pirate blushing a little."

"I'm not blushing!"

"Mhmm, well I guess you won't mind me sitting with y/n for dinner tonight then."

"No they always sit with me!" Jack said quickly.

"Well I seem to like this midgardan do I guess we'll have to share." He smirked walking away towards you.

Jack put his knuckle in his mouth and gasped," no I'm not sharing!" He ran after Loki.

The crew didn't knkw what was happening just two men chasing at each other.