Joining Jack Sparrow's crew

"Please y/n please join me crew." Jack begged you , following you around.

"Hmmm and what's in it for me if I do?"

"You get to be able to use the cannons when we're under attack." He put his fingers to his lips waiting for your response.

"Mmmmm.....no " you walk away from him.

Jack widened his eyes and followed you and stopped you," ok ok I was just kidding. " he smiled," you can be my first mate."

"I thought Mr. Gibbs was?" You crossed your arms.

"Well he is, but I can have more than one mate."

" ok I guess."

He held out his hand

You hesitated, " were would I sleep?"

"With me crew of course."

You did a fake chuckle," aha see ya." You tried to walk pass him and then he grabbed your arm.

"Alright you'll take my quarter until then." He looked down at the ground.

"Alright.... I guess... Why do you want me join you anyway?"

" because your great a fighting and have a great personality.. I do say when I first saw you with Will and how we fought together I knew you where the one to tag along with me and the crew... So what do ya say? Are you with me?

You smiled at those times and you had to say you liked Jack Sparrow. You smiled and looked him in the eyes and said," when do we start?"