Meeting Captain Jack Sparrow

You and Will Turner are step siblings, if course you being the younger than him wasn't easy. He always was overprotective with you. You can't blame him though that's what siblings do...
"Will why don't you just tell Elizabeth how you feel." Y/n asked as they where walking through the market.

Will sighed, " I don't know y/n." He paused and stopped in his tracks," she's already promised to someone, and besides what would she see in me."

You rolled your eyes," look Will from the times I've seen you two together , she has that sparkle in her eyes the way she looks at you.."

Will smiled and shook his head at his sisters/brothers nonsense. "Let's go home." He guided you.

As the two of you walked in the place will noticed something was wrong with the donkeys," will what's wrong?" You asked as you went to step closer to him someone grabbed you behind and held a sword up to your throat.

Wills eyes widen and went to grab the sword that was by the wall, but the stranger said" ah ah."

"Please don't hurt her/him." Will pleaded.

"You help me and I'll let your little boyfriend/girlfriend go."

"Ewwww" y/n said ," ok first of all we're brother/sister. "

"I mean even brothers/sisters can still be brotheld to each other. " As the man was speaking will grabbed his sword and launched forward to him. The man let y/n go to fight will.

As they fought y/n just watched with amazement in her eyes. Will knocked the mans sword out of his hand and had him on his back. Sword up to his chin lifting it up. Y/n came next to will, " who are you?" Will asked.

The man chuckled , " well you might know me as captian Jack Sparrow."

"Wow I've never met a pirate before." Y/n said sounding amused.

"Well  I guess I'm your first huh." He chuckled.

You smiled ," I guess so."