Adam hurts you pt2

It had been a couple of weeks since you last saw Adam. Even if you did think about him all you saw where his dark yellow eyes looking at you as he grabbed you and started to drain the life out of you. When you left you were so tired and drained almost all the blood was out of your system.

You finally manage to get your life back on track again even though you do miss Adam some times. Getting out some Pork chop to cook for tonight you heard the doorbell ring.

You groaned 8:30 p.m who could be here at this time of hour? You asked yourself. Going to see who it was , you couldn't believe your eye's "A-Adam?" You stammered.

Adam tried reaching out for you when you backed away from him" y/n I'm sorry about what I did that day I was angry and hungry I needed it to be quiet. Then when you offered me blood I snapped."

You scoffed ," so it's my fault for you almost draining the life out of me?" You rolled your eyes and was about to slam the door in his face when he stoped it.

" wait! Y/n please it wasn't your fault it was mine!" He had tears in his eyes now.

Your heart clenched ," come in I don't want my nosey ass neighbor's putting this on the internet." You remarked.

Adam sat on the couch as did you " please y/n give us another chance." he asked hopefuly.

"I don't know Adam you hurt me that almost killed me."

He stood up and took your hands into his " then join me y/n"

"What?"

" join me into being a vampire that way i can never hurt you again and i won't have to worry about you growing old and leaving me alone...again." He said the last part angst.

You sighed you knew what your heart what your telling you.

So I'll let you guys decide if you want to be with him and thanks for the views let me know what I should do next. Hope y'all are still safe and also enjoyed😊