Vampire Johnny Depp

Y/n p.o.v

Another stressful night as always. Dealing with rude ass customers... All I want to do is go home and binge watch (favorite show), but no my manager has me working the night shift and denied my time off.

"Y/n that gentleman in that booth over there is kinda cute." My friend Jane says putting down the menus and resting on her hand.

I look over there a man with dark hair and a pale complexion. "He is." You smiled walking over there ," hello sir what can I get you tonight." You asked taking out you pen and notepad.

" yes I'll have a steak with fries." The man said handing you the menu.

"How would like your steak sir?" You glanced back down to him.

"Rare." He said.

You wrote it down, " any appetizers before I put this in for ya?"

" no just that." He said handing you the menu.

"Ok it should be out in awhile." You walked away.

(Time skip) Closing time

You were sweeping your section of the booths the place was almost empty only two or three booths left. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. "Yes?" I turned around to face the man I waited on earlier.

He handed me a $50 tip ," for your kind serves."

"Thank you." You took it and placed it in your apron.

"Are you about almost done because I want to take someone as beautiful/handsome as you are out for coffee or whatever drink you like." He smiled," if that's ok with you if not I'll just have to keep coming here to know you better if you say no." He chuckled.

You smiled," I don't know I barley know you and for all I know is you can be a killer."

He shook his head laughing," well then I guess I'll have to keep coming here to get to know you better then I guess." And with that he left.

Time skip...again" warning in case - violence

' I knew I should've called an uber, or taken a ride with Jane, but I don't want to be a bother. 'Walking a little further towards old abandon buildings' they always fascinated me. I could hear running footsteps behind me. I start to run , but the person grabbed me and knocked me down on the ground. " HELP!!!HELP ME SOMEBODY" it was no use of screaming no one could hear.

"Shut Up and give me your money." A gruff voice said," I seen you tonight makin all them tips." I heard a click of a switchblade, " we can do this the easy way or the hard way... The choice is yours." He held the switch blade to my throat.

" please.." He then started to bang my head on the ground. Slowly everything became a blurr from what I can make out was the person on top of me was yanked off of me and all I could hear were his screams.

I woke up and noticed it was still night time I looked at my phone...damn cracked. My legs wobbled when I tried to get up.

" woah woah take it easy." That voice.

I backed away," y..you?"

"Yes me now sit down and put this ice pack on your head." He handed it to me as I layed back down.

" where's the person that attacked me?"

"Dead" I looked at him like did he just say that. "My name's Johnny ." he extended his hand to me.

Wait a minute we nit just gonna pass that," what do you mean dead."

I brought his hand back to him," rude but yes he is dead I'm a vampire and I was still hungry."

"Your a Vampire?" I asked

He nodded," mhmm." Now what's your name?"

Well nothing I can do I mean he did save me," It's y/n." I said hesitantly.

"Well y/n how about that drink?"