Date night Johnny Depp

You and Johnny are going on a date,  see (movie name) a dinner. You and Johnny have been dating for some time now and the dates are always good. Johnny was more excited this time.
" y/n I hope night goes well," Johnny said slipping on his jacket.

"It usually does hon." You said putting on your shoes,"I'm just happy I'm going with you like always."

Johnny came up to you and kissed you with passion.

At movies

Through out the movies you and Johnny held hands and giving little smooches. He would brush his hand on the back of your neck, making you blush. Once the movie was over you and Johnny went out to eat, " that movie was good/bad Johnny, I had fun though. We should totally do this again."

Johnny just was amazed by you ," there is something I want to tell you." He said getting up and getting on one knee.

You gasped as he pulled out the ring and covered your mouth,"y/n we've known each other for some time now and been on plenty of dates. " he took a deep breath," what I'm trying to say is will you marry me?"

You had tears running down your face ," yes! I'll marry you." He put the ring on your finger and you both stood up and kissed each other. The people around you cheered and clapped.

Johnny whispered in your ear. " was this the best date out of all of them?"

You whispered back ," the best."