Jelous President Loki

"Awe your so precious aren't you." You said bending down petting the Crocodile on his head. It rolled on his back just loving the attention.

"Really?" You looked up and saw President Loki....aka your husband," you pay more attention to that thing more than me." He pouted crossing his arms.

Crocodile Loki got back up on his tiny little legs and hisses at Loki." Careful Loki you don't want your other hand to come off do you?" You said snickering.

He scoffed," oh ple-ase ."

You picked up crocodile Loki and went to the couch and sat down and snuggled with him.

"You don't ever snuggle with me like that." He said with a fake whimper.

"Because last time I did you thought I was being overbearing with you and plus your always bust trying to be president or whatever." You said petting Crocodile Loki's head which he opened his mouth like a dog would when there getting attention.

"Look he's doing that to despite me!" Loki said pointing at the Crocodile.

"Loki are you jealous...over a crocodile?" You had to hold back a laugh,' oh no this is to good to be true.'

"N...n...no I'm not I just think you spend more time with him than you do me and I want you to snuggle with me and only me!" He said in a demanding voice. "Please." He whispered looking down at his shoes.

"First of all this Loki I'm holding is a Crocodile Loki a fucking Crocodile!" You stood up with Crocodile Loki in your arms and put him down and he left.

"Yes I am jealous.!" He hollered," even of myself I'm just scared of loosing you.

"To a Crocodile." You said.

"Besides that I'm scared that you'll actually leave me... I know I haven't been around all the time , I've just been working , but know this I love you and always will love you." He hugged you and kissed your lips.

" oh Loki you could never loose me even to a Crocodile." You said laughing.

He sighed," I mean honestly your never gonna let that go?" He said chuckling.

"Nope." You said smirking and poking his stomach," but I love you too."

You two kissed and Crocodile Loki saw this and started to chase after President Loki.

"Y/n! Help me!" He screamed while running.