Beating up Amber Heard (pt2)

I know a lot has been going on at the court house between Johnny and Amber bitch ass so I thought I do another one of these cause she's pissing me off so enjoy. Also this isn't a continuation to the last one.

You and Johnny are taking a walk through Hollywood, Johnny was showing you his favorite spots and what he likes to do in his spare time.

"Y/n I'm glad I found you and I'm real happy that you and my fans  made me stronger. " he kissed you.

"I'm happy to help anyway I can." You smiled and caressed his cheek. " you know you always have me Johnny."

"I'm glad.." He smiled and kissed you.
"Let's go home."

"Ok."

Later

Johnny was cooking dinner and you where in the wine cellar looking for the perfect wine. When all of sudden you heard glass breaking and heard a women's voice...wait not just any women's voice Amber's voice...oh hell naw..this bitch got some nerve coming up in here. You rushed up to the kitchen to see Johnny having his hands up to his face and Amber throwing dishes at him.

"Oh please hit him please do I want to see you do it..." Amber looked at you with a expressions face,"because if you do I'm going to beat shit out of you.."

"You can't do that I'll call 911 and have you sent to jail." She smirked.

This bitch,"you won't be able to because if you do I'm gonna shove the phone so far up your ass they'll need to have the ambulance out here."

She laughed," I bet you won't do it."

Johnny still sitting in the corner watching this, wishing he can have popcorn.

You went to jump and she flinched "Why you here anyway?"

"He needs to give me money.." She looked at Johnny with a sinister look.

"Don't look at him look at me."

She didn't

So you went up to her and grabbed her by the hair yanking it to the counter and grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting a lot off."

She starts to cry," my hair."

"My ears." You said sarcastically.

She went to grab you when you dodged her and punched her in the stomach and uppercut her face.

"I'm calling the police." She trembled for her phone and dialed them and explained everything." They're on their way and your going to jail.

"Ok then that leaves me enough time to beat the hell out of you."

She looked shocked,"what."

"Oh yeah you heard me.." You then grabbed her by the hair or what's left of it and punched her in the stomach and face...this went on for ten minutes , but to you it felt like a lifetime.

Just then the police arrived,"there she/he is officer arrest them." She pointed at you.

The police officers came over and got her," nice try , but your actually under arrest." They put handcuffs on her and read her rights. The police officers bid you and Johnny a goodnight.

Johnny and you hugged another and kissed. "I love you y/n and always will."

"I love you as well... Now let's eat."

You two ate , " so was some of that improvised by Madea?" He asked.

"Maybe?...anyway I forgot to ask are you ok?"

He just smiled at you passionately and replied," I am now."