Meeting Jack Sparrow

You woke up and got dressed in y/f/c/d and headed towards Will's place to confess your love to him.
"Will I have to tell you something!" You smiled brightly.

Will smiled a little, " oh really what is it y/n? "

You where nervous feeling the confidence earlier all went down into awkwardness. " iloveyouwill!"

"What?" He chuckled.

I sighed, " I said I love you...i've always loved you"

"Oh"

I looked at him with sadness in my eyes 'oh' that's all he has to say.

"I'm truly sorry y/n, but I'm in love with Elizabeth."

Tears started to form in you eyes. " of course she's beautiful and has perfect hair and a perfect lifestyle."

" it's not that" will answered.

You looked away now from him with tears coming down your eyes now. " then what.. Give me a good reason?"

Will didn't respond

You just left with him calling your name.

You went home and flopped down on your bed crying.

Time skip

Pirates had raided the town last night and y/n had heard Will come to her home. Panicking on how they took Elizabeth. You where still angry with him. " I know this pirate that could help us?" He placed his hands on your shoulders.

You backed away , " oh really like who?"

He smiled.

In the prison you seen a man laying on the floor who looks dead ," Will I think the man your looking for is dead." You whispered.

He ignored you " jack sparrow"

Jack jumped " yes?"

Will asked him to help which Jack agreed and we all found a ship.
Will had pushed Jack off at first so he held him over the ledge with the rail and had to talk things out and then we where finally off.

Night time came and I sat down on the deck " lovely view isn't it. "

You jumped slightly and turned your head towards the voice.  " oh Captain Sparrow hi"

" oh no please , Jack will do fine " he smirked  and sat down with you. " how do you know Mr.Turner?" He asked.

" long story ." you answered.

" oh I'm all ears" he took out his bottle of rum and drunk some of it. Offering you some which you declined making him shrug his shoulders.

" well I really would not like to talk about it." You said turning your head to look up at will at the wheel.

Jack scratches his beard " oh you love him don't ya."

Your heart clenched and tears started to threaten your eyes again " you could say that."

He got up and stood infront of you so you couldn't look at Will. " what happen?" He looked concerned , why would he be he doesn't even know me.

" I told Will yesterday that I loved him and he rejected me by saying he loves Elizabeth basically."

Jack gasps ,"no!" With wide eyes taking another sip of his rum.

Of course why would this man care he's nothing but a drunk.

You stood up," well I'm off to bed I bid you a goodnight." You inclined your head to him which he did the same.

He tapped his chin seeing you walk off.

Jack's p.o.v

Why would Will do such a thing to a beautiful young women. I mean she seems kind and smart and has the must beautiful e/c.

Oh no I must not catch feelings..

TWO DAYS LATER

It's been two day's and I got my crew..now all I need is to fund Ms.Swan. taking out my compass it spins into it points to you. I look up to see you admiring the sea.

Ughh why heart must you do this
to me. I need to confront her tonight.

Your p.o v

The sea smelt nice. You finally managed to get Will off your mind because you had feelings for a certain pirate that took your mind off of things. Oh who am i kidding he might not feel the same way. I mean we talked through out the whole two days maybe I should confess to him tonight.

Night time

You saw Jack at the wheel looking at the sea. " jack?"

He looked at you with such awkwardness. " yes"

" i need to tell you something."

" me to"

" Jack I like you "

His eyes widen and he smiled and grabbed you by the waist" oh thank god because I love you." He kissed you and you kissed him back. You hear the crew whistling in the back which Jack let go of you and put on his mean voice," back to work." They all got scared and hurried along.

Jack smiled at you " know where were we" he smiled making you laugh.

Hope you like it please let me know what you think.