Thomas sharpe your past love

" oh come on y/n it'll be fun to stay at a haunted mansion" Rachel said smiling as she was packing her suitcase.

" I don't know I rather stay in bed and watch Netflix all week for the summer." I rolled over on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

" no we just got out for college and I want you to go..." She folded her shirt and put it in the suitcase. " Besides Steve will be there" she smirked.

I laughed, " My point in not going he's just so preppy and jockey."

Rachel put her hands on her hips " so at least he's nice"

" nice to you I'm into more of a shy guy...mysterious and dark" I said sitting up.

" well come with me to this mansion and you might find him." She zipped up her suitcase.

I sighed, "ok."

Time skip to the mansion

You where pulling up to the mansion and saw how big it was.

" wow you can get lost in there" Steve said looking at it up and down.

I looked at it with such admiration. " It's so beautiful." I smiled.

A older man maybe in his early thirties approached us ," welcome guests I'm Mr.Sharpe"

Steve went to shake his hand when he looked at me. I was still admiring the house when someone walked up to me " oh hello"

The man just stood infront of me like he seen a ghost " Miss Y/N am I right" he smiled while taking my hand and kissing the top of it. He caressed my hand while looking at me with such admiration."

Blush crept on my face when Steve cleared his throat making Thomas dropped my hand to and looked towards Steve. " Welcome guests to Crimson Peak." He gestured towards the mansion.

We all started to walk towards the mansion when I felt an arm around my elbow, " allow me to escort you " he smiled.

I nodded, " ok" I whispered.

We entered and man the place was huge.. You could use the place as a hotel. " wow creepy." Steve said in an annoyed tone. " Mr. Thomas I thought this place was haunted." Steve said rudely

Thomas ignored it and just looked at you with such admiration. Watching you look at the mansion with the mansion with admiration.

Time skip

Everyone was sound asleep except for you, you where curious about this place so you walked around admiring the setting of it.
You went to a room for what look like a workshop. There was a toy monkey and you smiled down at it picking it up. " my aren't you cute." You chuckled putting the toy back down.

" lovely isn't it?" You jumped and turned around.to see Thomas smiling brightly at you. " sorry didn't mean to scare you I just came to do some work and then i saw you." He looked you up and down.

" sorry I didn't know this your room I can leave." You where about to leave when a hand grabbed your wrist lightly.

" please don't go again" you gasped as you see Thomas behind you now.

You try not to be afraid, " h..how did you do that?" You asked turning towards him snatching your wrist away.

" if i tell you..will you promise not to be afraid and try to understand for what I'm about to tell you." He put his hands on your shoulder.

You nodded for him to continue.

He took a deep breath and told you about the past of this house and his sister about how she made him help her kill his wifes'. Then he met you at an opera house and was astonished by your features. How you played in plays and when you two gazed at another it was  love at first sight. Y'all would make love behind the theatre and talk about marriage. Two years later Lucille found out about it and tracked you down and found you and killed you. Thomas was depressed and put a bullet in his mouth. Untill now he has found you again.

After hearing this you started to feel woozy, " but I'm not her I'm not your past love Thomas and I think you need help." You tried backing away to the door.

Thomas already getting tears in his eyes , " please you have to believe me I'm dead and I've been waiting for you to return to me!" Tears streamed down his face as he collapsed on his knees with his head down.

You stood at the door and looked back at him " show me"

Thomas looked up at you " show you what?"

" show me...well our past lives" you went closer to him and kneeled down to him.

He put his hand on your face making you relive your memories again.

And all of a sudden your eyes flew open and you placed your hand on Thomas's face and spoke one word, "Thomas?" You smiled with a tear rolling down your face.

Hope you all liked this please let me hear your thoughts of what y'all think.