The note - loki/reader

Loki was going through some of your old stuff. It had been a couple months after your passing. Loki was still grieving. He couldn't even bare to bring himself to your apartment. He was going through a box with your trinkets in it when he came across a note. He opened it and read,

" Dear Loki, sorry to be old fashioned, but you don't know how to text or what it even is. Anyway I'm writing to you because I went on the mission..you know the one you told me not to go on. I know you are concerned about my safety. I just want you to know nothing against you, but I love you. If your reading this now it means I'm dead if I would've lived I was going to throw it away when I got back. Loki please don't do nothing stupid when I'm gone, if you do it'll break Thor's heart if he looses another person close to him. Just know though I love you and always have. 

Yours y/n

Loki had tears streaming down his face and snout coming out of his nose he was so heartbroken to loose you. He put your note in his pocket and went to a gun shop to by a small gun with one bullet.

On his way back to your apartment he put the note on your little work table and reread it again clicking the gun by his temple.

*click*

"I'll be with you soon y/n...just to see you smile."

*click*

"Thor won't miss me so what does he care if I live or die."

*click*

"I'll see mother and you again y/n I know you would like that."

*click*

"I'm conning hom-"

*Bam*

All that was heard where screams from the other apartments.