Loki is not himself pt2

Loki p.o.v

After a stressful day yesterday I walked into Dr. Brolin's office. He was looking over what I assume was my file. Sitting down in front of him and fidgeting with my fingers.

Dr. Brolin spoke, ''no reason to get nervous Mr. Laufeyson I'm here to help you." his voice did sound concerned, but I knew he had to talk like that to other patients to keep them calm. he clicked his tongue ,"now it says here on your file from what you brother Tho-"

I leaned forward, "Thor?" I smiled knowing at least he's real maybe he'll believe me about y/n. "Is he ok, where is he...can I see him?" my heart was pounding and I felt like crying.

Dr. Brolin held his hand up for me to stop and chuckled a little , "calm down now he's fine." he set down my file and rested his elbows on the desk," he's actually here to visit you."

I felt so excited maybe he'll get me out of this hell hole. Who would want to be in a place like this. This place will drive you mad. "When do I get to see him?" Determination was probably written over my face. All I want right now is to see Thor he'll tell him that y/n is real.

You'll see him eventually < right after we discuss a few things. For now why not I bring you to the sun room and just hang there for a bit. Then someone will come get you and you can see your brother...ok" He then got up and walked over to me to help me up and we both walked out of the room together." We walked down this long white narrow hallway that smelt of medicine. MY nose scrunched at the smell of it and made my stomach twist. Dr. Brolin then opened the door , which revealed some patients that was doing their on thing. "alright here we are Loki feel free to do what you like and someone will eventually come get you." he then closed the doors leaving me standing there.

I saw an empty couch and went over to it and sat. I sighed and brought me knees up to my chin and rested it. Thinking about y/n and how we first met was such a good memory. she/he was always there for me when I went through hard times with my father. I felt like an outcast to him and when Thor first introduced me to her...Well my heart knew they where the one. They where the one I was gonna spend my life with, I would hurt anyone who hurt her/him. I would die for her.

My thoughts got interrupted when someone tapped me on the shoulder, I jumped up hoping it was someone to come get me, but my hopes shattered when it was not. It was just some guy in a white nightgown like myself who had greyish hair and a darkish brown to it. "oh I'm so sorry to startle you, I was just wondering if you seen my sister Wanda?" He had an accent to him I couldn't quite place it. "she was just here watching 'I love Lucy'." I looked around and saw only male patients here. Maybe she was in the womens' ward? "I told her I would be back from talking with Dr. Stark , but it's like every time I go there she usually just disappears on me." he then started to laugh. I felt frighten this poor man, I can relate. Maybe they told him she wasn't real as well? "well if you do happen to see her tell her I'll be over there playing checkers." he then left.

I wanted to cry, what if I end up like him asking someone if they seen y/n. I sat back down on the couch and layed down on it and started to cry. This is just a nightmare, this is just a nightmare. I kept repeating that and repeating that over and over again in my head. Please Thor hurry up I really want to see you.

Y/n's p.o.v

I was finally in the room with Loki holding his hand as he lied their with tubes up his nose and an IV stuck through his hand. Gosh I remember how he got like this that freaking Thanos did this to him torturing him to death. If it wasn't for Thor for finding him, he probably wouldn't be here right now. I held in the tears looking up at the ceiling and sniffing "please Loki wake up. Everyone here is worried about you I'm worried Thor's worried as well. We miss you." I sighed," Thanos what he did to you was so horrible I can't imagine the pain you went through while he had you. " I kissed his forehead ," I'll be back my love." I whispered. Thor came in the room with such sadness on his face.

I stood up quickly," Thor what did the doctor's say?" I questioned.

Thor sighed," they say if he not well in a few more weeks they're going unplug him." Thor walked up to the bed looking down at his little brother placing his hand on his forehead. "Dear brother please come back to us. You have to fight this whatever Thanos did to you was horrible." Thor paused trying to keep his voice from breaking."He has paid for what he did to you. "

"I'm so sorry Thor." Thor looked at me and hugged me.

"I'm sure he'll wake up." We both looked at at Loki," now we leave it up to him to fight this."

A/n hope you enjoyed this chapter
For those who still are a little confused basically Thanos tortured him so badly he ended up in a coma and we see through his p.o.v what it's like and through the readers p.o.v which is present time.

Hope that helps. 🙂