Mad Hatter Jelous x reader

You and Hatter are going to a tea party with friends and family. Hatter was looking for the best bow tie. "Y/n which one should a choose?" He asked holding one tie to his chest and the other looking in the mirror.

You just smiled and walked over to him, grabbing the two bow ties. "Hmmm I think this one." You handed him one of the ties and placed the other down.

" thanks y/n I can always count on you." He said putting it on.

Later at tea party.

Hatter was at the end of the table talking to March, about how the tea is a little bitter causing March to throw his cup at him.

You where talking to Cheshire when an old friend of yours came there. "Oh my gosh Chad?" You stood up and ran over to him and hugged him.

Hatter saw you run up to this man and hug him. He noticed you smiling.' She/he never smiles like that with me.' He thought putting sugar cubes in his tea. His eyes turning yellow.

"Here sit." Y/n gestured towards a chair and sat down themselves. "So how's your new girlfriend? "You asked sipping some tea.

"Oh we broke up." He said putting his head down.

"Oh I'm so sorry." You placed your hand on top of his.

Hatter was watching and still kept putting more sugar in his tea.

"Hatter I think your good." March said taking small sips of his tea. Looking out the corner of his eye at Hatter.

Hatter ignored him still placing sugar in his tea.

Cheshire noticed ," Why so Jealous Hatter? " Cheshire asked disappearing.

Hatter stoped putting sugar in his tea, that was now overflowing, "Me? Jealous..." He scoffed.

Cheshire appeared behind him." Oh I beg the differ." He said laying on his shoulder with his arms propped up. " if it bothers you that much why not go over ther-" Hatter stood up and walked over there to them.

Chad and y/n where just laughing. Hatter just sat down hard making the table rumble.

You looked at him and noticed hie yellow eyes staring into Chad's soul. You knew he was jealous and couldn't help,but smirk. "Hey Chad I want you to meet my Friend Hatter."

'My friend?' Hatter thought, 'he clenched his teeth and balled his hand into a fist. "I thought we where than friend's y/n?" His teeth still clenched and his eyes still staring into Chad's soul.

Chad asked y/n," well if you ever want to have together I'm free wheneve-"

Hatter banged the tables with his knuckles," look Chaaaaad...." Hatter statistically said," y/n is my wife/husband so you do best at keeping your tea and hands to yourself. They only drink my tea and touch my hands...understand." Hatter pointed at him.

Chad nervously chuckled," alright I'm sorry." He waved his hands in defeat," y/n I didn't think picture your husband as a jealous man." Chad stood up," I'm going to head, if you ever do want to hang out just give me a shout out. " he then left.

You looked at Hatter who was still making sure Chad left. "Soo when where you gonna tell me you where a jealous person?" You asked with your arms crossed smirking.

"I wasn't jealous." He defended.

" oh so why is your eyes yellow, they only do that when your upset.." You arched an eyebrow.

He still defended himself," I WASN'T JEALOUS!!" He shouted still trying to defend himself.

You laughed, "ok ok no need to shout." You kissed his cheek.

He kissed you back.

"I beg the differ!" Cheshire hollered.

"Shut up Cheshire! No I wasn't."

"I love you Hatter." You said.

His eyes turned normal and he looked at you," and me as well." He kissed you on the lips.

"But it was funny seeing you jealous." You laughed.

He rolled his eyes," I wasn't jealous." He still defended.

"Sure." You said sarcastically and kissed his lips again.