Meeting Edward Scissorhands

"Finally moving out of my parent's house, and getting my own." You said to yourself while packing up. While finishing packing up you saw the moving truck pull up.

" Sweetie the movers are here!" Your mother called, " I'm going to be outside watering my garden. So if you need me you know where."

" ok mom , thank you!"

A few hours later

Finally got everything into the moving truck and was ready to go.

" Alright mam so we'll just follow you and then be on our way." One of the movers said.

You nodded

Arriving at one of the colorful houses you notice a strange dark castle. Which was awesome.

Two hours later after putting the boxes in the living room and tipping the movers even though you didn't have too tip you wanted too.

" huh maybe I should walk around the neighborhood and explore some." You said walking outside.

The sun was shinning over your s/c face , making you squint your eyes. Putting on your shades you started to walk pass the colorful houses. Looking around you saw some people watering their garden or triming the bushes.

'Such a lovely town,' you thought. Gazing up at the castle you wondered who lived there? Should you introduce yourself..maybe make a friend? It took you awhile to think about it and decided you should do it. Mom always said too meet new people.

About 20 minutes of walking up the hill you manage to get up too the castle. It looked nice up hear compare to where the other houses were. The bushes looked so beautiful up here. " oh wow." You said looking mesmerized.

" hello...." A soft voice called out.

You turned to see a man with
Scissors for hands, but you didn't care maybe some mad scientist did this to him or something. " um hi my name is y/n ,"  you said confidently.

He smiled , " Edward," he came up to you a little bit gazing into your e/c.

You blushed, no one has ever stared at you lile this before, " so did you make these?" You asked pointing to the bushes.

He nodded

" they're lovely I should ask you too come down and do my bushes." You laughed.

He shook his head no ," they don't like me down there." He whispered

You looked at him confused ," why?"

" because I hurt someone a long time ago and they chased me back up here."

"Well from what I can tell your not a monster. I mean I know I don't know you that well but judging by how I see you. You seem kind and just misunderstood."

He smiled and nodded , " would you like to come? " he asked.

" sure I'd like go get to know you better." The both of you walked in and talked through out the whole day.