Two Broken heart's (Loki/reader/Tony)

Warning: Angst
There's going to be an alternate ending one with loki where u do end up with him.Hope you enjoy.

Tony's ending.

I was so happy that I'm finally getting married to the famous Tony Stark. I couldn't believe he would go out with a girl like me. Anyway my bestfriend Natasha who os Black Widow was my maid of honour. My wedding dress was a red and gold wedding dress, to reprsent Iron Man's color of course.

"Y/n, hurry up your going to be late." Natasha said wrapping her arm around mine and walking out.

"I can't believe I'm getting married Natasha I'm getting really nervous."

She smiled, " it's ok to be nervous, I felt the same way when I was marrying Bruce so you'll be fine." She said smiling.

I nodded , " i hope I'm making the right choice though." You said sounding a little down.

" well you can always say no to him." She chuckled ," just do what your heart says." She said letting go of your arm and waling to bruce linking arms around him.

The wedding music started to play, you watched as Bruce and Natasha walked away first.

" you look beautiful y/n ."

You saw Loki comming up behind you. " oh Loki hi and thank you." You said smilling.

He smiled at you brightly. " are you excited about marrying the tin can?"

You slapped him in the arm laughing," yes! I am excited ."

He held his arm " but are you in love with him?" He asked seriously.

You looled away from him ," i do" you said looking at him with teary eyes.

" Does your heart tell you that?"

You sighed, " Yes." You said.

Steve got next to you , " y/n your up let's go ." he whsipered.

" y/n wait!" Loki said

You stopped " what loki?"

" be with me don't go to him," he pleaded.

You shook your gead no," I'm sorry Loki ,but I do love Tony
And he loves me...goodbye Loki." You said leaving him there broken. All you saw out the corner of your eye was him falling down to his knees with his hands on his face.

Loki's ending(alternate ending)

" does anyone object to this wedding?" The priest said.

"I do!" Everyone gasped and turned to Loki.

Tony let out groan," I'm sorry raindeer games your off limits here." He said glaring at Loki.

Lokicignored that and walked up to you," y/n I had loved you since we first met. "

Tony rolled his eyes,"the day you tried taking over Earth?"

You glared at Tony and then softened when you looked at Loki.

" Loki I already told you that I love-"

He shushed you," I know you don't have feelings for him, just please listen to your heart." He begged.

You looled to Natasha who was nodding for you to do what he say. Then you looked at Tony who now looked hurt.

" y/n?" Tony said in a shaky voice," do you not love me?"

You sighed ,"no." Everyone gasped .

Tony started to cry.

" I'm sorry I thought I did at one time ,but when I met Loki he changed everything." You said looking at Loki,"He was always there for me."

Tony just left not looking at you which made your heart sting a little.

Loki took your hand ," so now do you choose me?" He asked with watery eyes.

She smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck," yes," you whispered in his ears." Yes I do."

So hope you all liked it please let me know what charcter you want next and I'll try to that for you.

Also hope everyone is doing alright , because of caronavirus I know it's been crazy , but I hope everyone is doing ok.