5

Silva Pov

"I'll get everything you'll need, just save her." At this point I don't care if they think I'm annoying for repeating the same thing while they're busy conducting diagnosis. As long as these doctors promise that they would do everything they can to treat her wounds.

"We will do whatever we can Mister. Just please step back and let us breathe."

This is my fault. I brushed my palms all over my face in frustration. I was too drunk with the idea of freedom, it rebounded back to slam me with the harsh reality.

"She'll die if you continue this fruitless relationship."

My father's calm voice got me jerking up from the only bench in front of the surgery room. The doctors were currently taking all fine shards that are stuck on (Y/N)'s skin and they sure are taking their time.

"Did you do this father?" I straight up accused him since there's no other person that would've known my location. And I knew Kikyo wouldn't sell us because she also wants her freedom more than anything else.

"Are you stupid or what?" He retorted and let his En out, covering the entire two floors of the small hospital I found nearby. "Don't worry, I've already destroyed all the cameras in this building beforehand." He raised his brow at me and gestured the direction of the perpetrators using his head.  "You've been followed by hunters because your braincells get confused whenever you're with that girl.

"I'll fuçking kįll them..." I clenched my fist and head to their hiding spot, however, my father blocked the path with his left arm.

"Silva, being strong alone doesn't define an heir to the Zoldycks. You need to train your brain to win over your emotions." He spoke discreetly and conjured his dragon technique to deal with the two men behind the corner wall.

The aura itself revealed, bound and crushed their bodies in a pulp. Although witnessing their demise from the hands of another person haven't given me even an ounce of satisfaction.

"Would you sign a deal with me Silva?"

I turned around, perplexed. I do had that unshakable suspicion he'd throw that arranged marriage on my plate yet I still gave him a chance to convince me otherwise. "I'm listening."

"I know a healer—"

"Dammit..." I cursed under my breath and sighed deeply as I stared at the ceiling to weigh the pros and cons of my future decision. "What do you want in return?"

He sent me that "you know exactly what" look and patiently waited for me to surrender. I wanted to contemplate and ponder for it for a day or more but (Y/N) needs his help as soon as possible. So I gave in to his demands.

Please forgive me (Y/N)...

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, I can only make one chapter from all the ongoing books within a day if I'm not stuck at what scenario I should write next. Thank you for your support on my weird storylines though.^^