19

April 1st
Wednesday
8:04 pm

Illumi Pov

"Moooooooooommm!!!"

"Illumi darling, for my ears' sake can you just stuff something into that kid's mouth? His loud voice was so irritating!" My mom complained as she walked back and forth the dungeon where we punish our brothers or get punished ourselves whenever any single one of us commit mistakes on our missions. "Silva will find out you abducted his bastard son if his butlers hear him."

"She's a female mom." I casually replied just to clear the confusion yet she lashed out on me for it.

"I don't care! Just make that annoying brat shut up. We can't let Silva know of her existence!" She yelled as she waved her silky-cream folding hand fan in the air, then frantically left the room.

Then why did you order me to bring her here the first place? They were perfectly hidden from his sight. I thought. It should've stayed that way...

I wanted to talk back but it'll just worsen the situation. I could only sigh mentally and watched how Sylvia struggled to free herself out of the steel chains wrapped around her joints.

If not for my mom's plan to manipulate her into a compliant and heartless assassin in secret; as a perfect replacement for Killua—since my little brother ran off—I wouldn't have even thought of befriending her and (Y/N).

The woman whom I despised at first, because of her affiliation with my father. However, from the whole span of time I spent with them in disguise of a struggling teen who had my parents kįlled in an accident, she showed me nothing but genuine motherly affection that I learned to get used to and began wishing my mom to treat me like she do.

"Illumi, why are you doing this?! I thought we were friends!" She glared and if I'm being honest, the sharpness of it gave me a bit of a chill. As expected of a potential Zoldyck prodigy.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I have never seen you as a friend." I simply replied as I approached her location, "you are my sister. No matter how much my mom refuses to acknowledge that fact, there's no denying that you are one of us."

"W-wait... what? How is that possible?" Her voice finally cracked after all those yelling for hours, asking for help from people who were miles away, or more specifically, the other side of the world.

"Yes, it's because my mother's blood was stronger than our father and only once in a lifetime; the Zoldycks were able to produce a platinum silver-haired offspring which carries high percentage of their special DNA compared to their mother."

"You sound like my teacher." She frowned and tried to break out again but to no avail. Of course that's to be expected since I enforced them with my nen and the girl wasn't even aware of that part of her subconscious yet. "Please let me go. My mom is gonna get worried if I don't go back home before sundown."

"Forget about her. You two will never get to see each other again anyway. All you have to think of is how to wield nen and master it under my command." I was about to stick a thin pin on her forehead when a surge of aura manifested behind her, taking a shape of a woman with every kind of weapon surrounding them both, as if it's created to destroy whoever tries to harm the girl.

And she's completely oblivious of it.

"I want my mom now!" She finally burst into tears and for some reason, the nen aura protecting her changed it's stance into offense mode. That glowing figure began hurling different sharp objects onto me, I had no choice but to fight back using my nen-infused round-edged pins, slashing through different parts of the aura.

A/N:

Sorry for the wait and thank you for reading and support lovelies! I'll just prepare for work but I'll edit this and respond to your comments a bit later.^^