4

Silva Pov

"(Y/N), it's time." I tapped her left shoulder lightly, to wake my beloved up. "We have to get to the airport in an hour."

"Hmm?" (Y/N) groaned softly as she shifted and placed her cheek over my lap. I couldn't help but smile at her sleepy face. This was my fault anyway so I let her rest for a little while more and decided to delay the scheduled flight.

Finally, we can live together without worrying about anyone finding out about our secret relationship. If (Y/N) didn't sacrifice a lot of things just for me, I probably would never feel this happy.

I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. She's snoring quietly and I find it too adorable to bear, I eventually leaned forward to plant a light peck on her exposed forehead.

I can't wait to see her raw reaction when I show her the surprise I planned once we land at the island I bought for her. A special beach proposal and engagement ring, specifically carved with her birthstone.

My mobile phone's vibration derailed my train of thoughts. I had to answer it quickly and quietly to avoid waking her up unintentionally. "Hello Kikyo."

"Where are you?" She spoke in a controlled yet irritated voice, "the pilot was looking for you."

"Sorry, we'll be there in a minute." I said but when I gazed at (Y/N)'s peaceful expression, I end up staring longer than I should.

I'm really glad I found her on time right before my target laid his filthy hands on her. If I was a second late, who knows what would've happened to her in the hands of that serial killer who has a fetish and targets (h/c)-haired young girls who live alone.

"Silva. Please be careful, your father just left without a word after he realized you disappeared. He's definitely searching for you... or her."

Kikyo's concerned voice brought me back to present. I usually don't care what my father does as punishment whenever I do things my own way but this time I worry about her safety. To make sure we can't be easily followed, I end up ditching her suitcase and the limousine I parked nearby.

I cut the call off and scooped her body up carefully. She groaned softly  then nudged her face on my chest. Just like that my worries has been washed away. "I won't let anyone hurt you my Love..." I mumbled as I leaped over the buildings in the fastest way possible.

It took me approximately less than half an hour to reach the airport, particularly the airship Kikyo has prepared in advance, to help us escape far more easier and convenient than car.

"Sir, Madam Kikyo advised that we have to leave as soon as possible."

"No problem." I agreed with the pilot's request. To ensure we are not being followed, I used my En ( Circling Aura) to it's limits while the airship was in the process of taking off and felt no hostile aura around fifty meters. I sighed in relief.

"Silva...? What's wrong?" (Y/N) asked, frowning as she looked around. My tensed aura might've woken her up. I can see that she's totally confused but I assured her there's nothing to worry about.

"Nothing." I smiled and laid her down the seat next to the wide glass window. "I just wanted to surprise you so I brought you here right away."

"Okay... but where's my bag?"

"Um... I forgot. I think we have everything we'll need." She giggled and pinched my nose playfully. I acted hurt and swiftly pulled a small, red velvety box out of my pocket and kneeled in front of her.

"Silva... what in the world..." she muttered softly, eyes widening.

"Will you marry me (Y/N)?" I inquired even though I knew the answer.

"Do I really have to state the obvious?" She smiled and let me slip the customized ring in her finger.

"I love you (Y/N). I promise to be with you for the rest of my life." I sealed my oath by connecting our lips in a series of light kisses till it turned into a more passionate one.

Which is the biggest mistake I've ever did in my whole life up to this point. If I only paid attention to our surroundings, I would've easily sensed an aura approaching even if it's hidden inside an In (Concealing Aura).

It was too late for me to prevent it from wrecking our side of the airship. However, I'm lucky enough to grab (Y/N)'s waist out of the aircraft just a few seconds prior to it's explosion. I broke our fall by putting a great amount of my aura on my feet and lessened using an emitted aura on my left hand.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?!" I quickly turned her unconscious body around to check for wounds. My jaws fell in awe as soon as I've caught a glimpse of her arms and chest, stabbęd by short and fine shards of glasses. And that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Her left cheek, nose and eyelids took the most hit.

A/N:

Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience and support.