54

April 19th
Monday
9:46 am

Reader Pov

*Three days later...

I can't believe it took me three days just to reach the building where Netero was staying at for the last phase of the Hunter Exam because I traveled using normal means, unlike Chairman Netero's special blimp.

Most of the problem relied on how agonizingly slow the speed of the aircraft was and not to mention, the gap between the airport and the location was too far apart.

The positive side to that was I've got the time to shop for necessities inside the aircraft and think about future plans thoroughly at the length of my stay. Unfortunately, they didn't go well in real life.

"I'm so sorry Ms. (Y/N), the Chairman isn't available at the moment." The receptionist of the castle/place of worship—kind of structure—apologized and written my name on a memo after contacting Beans. "They're all in the middle of the Hunter Exam and the Chairman won't leave until the end."

I groaned softly and smiled at the young blond. He looked so glad to see me again but they aren't allowed to show their raw feelings in front of other people.

"How long do you think it'll last?" I asked curiously. Beans told me at the phone earlier that he'll accommodate me as soon as possible, yet it appears that I have no other choice but to wait patiently.

"About a day perhaps."

"Oh." The smile on my face disappeared from hearing that. But to be fair, the Exam does take a lot of time because they're testing potential Hunters' patience along with their skills. So I figured I'd take a walk outside to avoid getting bored.

Contrary to what I've expected, it only took about a few hours to see Killua's raven-haired friend to show up at door with a splint, chasing Illumi

Wait what?

My brain froze at the sight of Silva's oldest son and if I remember correctly, that kind of clothes were used by a participant with weird pins stuck on his face and body.

So that was why it felt like I had seen him somewhere... his pins reminded me of the weapons Illumi used when he attempted to kiłl Sylvia.

I was about to confront him when I caught a glimpse of Hisoka's bright red hair behind a post. They were talking about Gon and Hisoka seems to have taken a liking on him, although it seems more of a disadvantage to me.

 They were talking about Gon and Hisoka seems to have taken a liking on him, although it seems more of a disadvantage to me

Especially when he began acting weird again.

I better leave before he could notice

I better leave before he could notice... I mumbled to myself and walked towards the exit where Gon and Illumi came from.

One step more and I would've reached the corner, if not for the sharp pain shooting into my temples and sucking air out of my lungs. I fell on my arms and elbows, yet the amount of soreness from those can't compare.

The last thing I recall before I fell unconscious was Hisoka's jaws wide open.

A/N:

Sorry it took long, I was updating my other books in between but I appreciate the patience and support.^^