63

WARNING:

THIS BOOK HAS IT'S OWN PLOT. I ONLY INCLUDE CANON FROM TIME TO TIME BUT NOT PLANNING TO COPY THE ORIGINAL STORY THOROUGHLY TO PREVENT COPYRIGHT ISSUES AND REDUNDANT CONTENT.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

April 20th
Tuesday
4:37 pm

Killua Pov

"No." My father's authoritative voice instantly sent chills down in my spine, "you have to stay there to play. We cannot let you go outside."

As I thought. I'm confused at his real intentions on bringing me down here but one thing's for sure, I'll never let it happen even if he scares me the most. "Father, if staying in here is my punishment, I'll gladly take it. " I waited for any kind of response yet he never did.

"It's fine for you because you just came back. How about you Nanika?" The young girl that resembles my face up to the hair color asked my little sister and I couldn't believe that Nanika would actually show up to answer.

"Out... out..."

I swallowed a lump in my throat and decided to give Nanika the chance to see the outside world again but Illumi kept whispering at the back of my head.

It's dangerous... you should listen to Father's orders...

"Shut up..."

"You're so rude and a coward too." The same girl hit a nerve and despite the voices that continue to ring inside my ears, I eventually figured out a way to let us out.

"Alluka, I'm sorry for leaving you here for so long..." I whispered and kissed my little sister's forehead.

My own head hurts from the constant warnings Illumi's voice have been hammering into my head but I know I had to do it or else there's no reason for my existence anymore.

I've already lost a few friends I made when I joined the Hunter Exam and I know it's gonna be hard for the both of us if I leave Alluka imprisoned like this again.

So I had to sink my sharp nails against my own flesh in hopes to get that guilt out of my system and felt something is stuck in there. I pulled it out in a flash and saw a thin needle that resembled Illumi's ability. I mentally chuckled.

So they really did me dirty... I thought, clenching my jaws silently. After wiping the blood streaming over my face, I tossed it aside and looked directly to the cctv before sliding my arms around Alluka's back to carry her.

"Nanika..." I called. "If we haven't left the mountain in half an hour... kill my mother!"

"You're crazy!"

The girl standing in front of me exclaimed but I have no time to argue, it's now or never. "... if we've left the mountain in half an hour, I want you to kiss me on the cheek. Got it?"

"'Kay."

The door opened as expected but the girl followed me down the road. I started to get annoyed with her but before I could yell at her to leave us alone, Alluka kissed me on my cheek and that was more than enough to brighten up my day.

"Do you really plan on leaving with them?"

"Yes and I'm warning you, don't you ever tag along or I'll cut your limbs."

"Brother!" Alluka pouted and forced herself down. "Don't bully Sylvia, she's our sister!"

"Oh?" I can't believe this. I sighed and apologized. "I'm sorry."

"Are you seriously going to leave? You're just a child and people will try to use her."

This girl... why does she always find a way to piss me off? I tried to be civil for Alluka's sake. "No one knows about us, nor her ability. Unless you keep blabbering everything unnecessary then we are good."

"As if you can leave here without a scratch." She scoffed and stressed me out.

"I know. That's why you have to distract them."

"Why me?" Her widening eyes and panicking tone gave me satisfaction.

"You persistently followed us up to this point." I smirked at her. "You only have yourself to blame."

"I wonder if I help you two escape, can you really protect her out there?" She frowned and ran a meaningful stare from my head to foot. "You don't even look like you possess nen yet."

"What nen?" I got confused.

"Are you serious right now?"