31

Warning:

(Just for clarification)

Zzigg Zoldyck's information—real and not theory wasn't shown yet so I'd just use the one in Hunterpedia where it is stated that he could be Zeno's father.

April 2nd
Thursday
6:10 pm

Zeno Pov

"Father!" Silva slammed the door to the side and the poor thing broke off of the wall, falling over the floor with a loud crash. And my idiot son haven't even lifted a finger to prevent that to happen.

Fortunately, Alluka's bedroom was located five big safety vaults away ech of which can only be opened by ten-digit passwords. Outside noise couldn't easily penetrate and the two children weren't even disturbed at their playground.

"What were you thinking Father?!" I only raised a brow at his thundering voice. "This is too dangerous!"

"I know, but this is an opportunity as well, to ask simple questions. The last trade has been returned so the odds of Alluka asking for another request is low."

"There's no certainty that thing won't request randomly and put my daughter and (Y/N) to a huge risk!"

"Perfect." Kikyo subtle snide comment got me shaking my head as I watch the hidden camera recording screen. Good thing Silva didn't notice because he's too preoccupied at his rare outburst.

"She's your granddaughter for fuçk's sake!" Silva hit the metal wall behind him using the back of his fist to prove a point and made a huge dent on it.

"Calm down Silva." I spoke without looking once he turned around to leave, "you aren't supposed to show your feelings or else it will be your undoing."

Silva gritted his teeth and approached the control panel to turn the volume up and quietly listened to the children's conversation.

"Big brother, you look like you never grew older. Are you eating properly?" Alluka tapped Sylvia's fluffy hair and compared their height.

The latter was around shoulder tall and way slimmer than Alluka. Killua's old clothes fit was a bit loose but the bagginess of the hooded blue shirt made her look like a boy. Which was the main purpose of getting her wear them.

"I missed you Alluka..." the girl gave Alluka a tight hug and it was enough to get the attention she needed. That was the first option I told the kid before getting inside and if she manages to squeeze helpful information about Alluka's other identity, her mother will be allowed to live with us.

(Y/N) naturally opposed and we had another verbal fight before Mike chased her deep in the forest. I waited for awhile if she'll try to kįll the loyal beast and for some reason, that woman spent time figuring what to do to stop the guard dog without hurting it instead of choosing the fastest way to get rid of it.

I took advantage of the opportunity and made a deal with the panicking girl after the basic training I made her do since morning. Wear the heavy equipments on her small frame to train herself for the Testing Gates.

My thoughts were interrupted by Alluka's sudden request.

"Killua, let's play Rock Paper Scissors."

Silva's aura spiked and he sent me a glare. I shrugged it off and returned my curious gaze towards the recording.

"No problem." Sylvia replied even after knowing about the true nature of Alluka's separate identity. However, I haven't mentioned about Nanika's strange power since it'll scare the girl away.

We've agreed that once Alluka requested an unreasonable demand, she will be taken out of there as fast as possible. That way she wouldn't have to receive the punishment of refusing Nanika.

"Big brother, you lost two out of three so can I request again?" Alluka grinned and Sylvia nodded with a wide smile.

"Y-yeah."

"Can you pat me on the head like you always do?"

"Of course." Sylvia didn't just pat, she also caressed her long hair and complimented the silkiness of it. Alluka is extremely delighted and a couple of minutes later, made the last request.

"Hey... big brother, I know I'm bigger than you but can you carry me on your back?"

"Wha—that's it?" Milluki voiced out and got shushed by his mother.

"I can do that." The girl hunkered down and Alluka rode on her back like a piece of cake. I commend that little kitty's efforts and bravery. She definitely got that Zoldyck blood on her unlike what I've initially assumed when I first heard about her from Kikyo.

That it was a trap of some sort. The main reason why I refuse to believe her death will affect us.

"Three requests fulfilled." Milluki reported and zoomed all four corner camera lens to give us a good look at Nanika's face.

Sylvia stood in awe while Nanika waited patiently for her wish. I ordered her earlier not to make one, until I've given her the go signal but she whispered it on Nanika's ear instead.

A/N:

Sorry this must be late on your timezone but I hope you'll enjoy and thank you for your support.^^

Totally random observation: XD
Why does Zeno and Hisoka look alike as if those are their younger and older selves?

Totally random observation: XDWhy does Zeno and Hisoka look alike as if those are their younger and older selves?