44 18+

Warning:

Explicit Sęxual Content up ahead. This is for Hisoka stans but it won't affect the plot so feel free to skip.

April 8th
Thursday
9:56 am

Hisoka Pov

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, did I forget to tell you this room belongs to two people?" I grinned at her deadly glares. Sends a good amount of chills in my spine, which feels great if I'm being honest.

"I only see one bed and I came here first."

"True. Because I threw the other one out." (Y/N)'s attractive (e/c) eyes widened and I bet she's thrilled to hear that. "We won't need it anyway."

"You could've told me sooner. I'll just find myself another room since there's plenty of time to do so." She retorted and rushed to the chair where her clothes are hanged. "Where are my clothes?" She growled and I got turned on at the sound of that. I just spun her black shirt on my index finger and took a sniff of her scent left on it. "You pervert! Give it back!"

"Make me." My wide smile faded quickly when she suddenly flung a dagger right into my face. I managed to dodge, however, it still succeeded in leaving a fine line of scratch on my right cheek. My lips automatically curved a smirk at her attempt to pounce, only to get trapped within my arms.

"You—mmphh!" I kissed her only to prove a point, however, the more I savor the moment, all the more I crave for her soft lips. And (Y/N)'s half-assed resistance only fueled my desire to own her.

To my surprise, she escaped my grip and reversed our positions. (Y/N) sat atop of my belly, locking her thighs on my sides then pointed her dagger's tip against my neck. She gave me no choice but pull her weapon off of my neck, using the bungee gum I placed at the ceiling and untied her robe with my teeth.

"Y-you bastard..."

"Can't wait to hear you spouting cute words once I begin licking every inch of your body." I scoffed and teased her triggered left nipple first, then the opposite, flicking the tip of my tongue against those erect buds.

"Mmnh..." a moan slipped despite her efforts to bite her lower lip. The desperate suppression got me excited, I probably sucked harder than intended. "Ohh!"

"Hmm. You liked that?" I smirked and nipped below her nipples, leaving bite marks along the curves of her breasts. The way every inch of her skin displayed goosebumps proved how much I affect her, which made my ego spike through the roof.

I thought it was more than enough yet I couldn't help myself from exploring more, especially when her thighs are inviting me in, shivering like how they are supposed to be. So I took the liberty on touching her unprotected clįt since it's literally begging for my attention.

"Oh my... you're already soaking wet when I haven't done that much yet."

"Hisoka... don't you dare..." she warned and squeezed my hand between her thighs, I assume to prevent me from inserting my fingers but the thing is, whenever she makes things complicated, it only makes me want to break her barriers even more.

"Your body is way more honest than you." I whispered on her left ear. (Y/N) attempted to hit my most sensitive part with her (right or left) knee but I managed to dodge it.

"Please stop." (Y/N)'s voice became serious all of a sudden, "I don't know why you're doing this but forcing the other person to your will is wrong."

"Your body disagrees."

"Just because it feels good doesn't mean you have the right to do so!" (Y/N) looked like tears are about to roll down her cheeks, however, they remained welling in her eyes. The sight of that took my mood away so I freed her. At least for now.

"Every woman I have met ended up in my bed." I simply said, in a bland tone.

"Don't generalize." She sighed deeply and put on her clothes even if they were still completely drenched.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." (Y/N) said in a croaking voice and gave me that last sad glance. My hands were itching to capture her again but this time, I controlled myself and let her go.

"Now I have to take a cold bath to soften up." I groaned and proceeded to the bathroom in frustration. Fortunately, I saw something pleasing to the eyes.

I grinned as soon as I caught a glimpse of the pair of (f/c) underwear hanging on the towel rack.

"Well, well, well..."

A/N:

A/N:

Hello again and sorry for the wait. I'll just take a short rest because I'm having double vision. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for your support.^^