60

PLEASE NOTE THIS BOOK HAS IT'S OWN STORYLINE AND ONLY INCLUDES RANDOM CANON.

April 20th
Tuesday
3:12 pm

(The Next Day...)

Silva Pov

I was ready to throw hands if my father really manipulated me into thinking that my family was all a lie, however, he sneaked out of the property before I could confront him about it.

Since I doubt I can trust Gotoh for the meantime, I've decided to let my daughter play for the rest of the day while I researched deeper on nen categories and structures outside my own for better understanding after we had dinner last night.

Fortunately there was an explanation about Nen Guardians and since it's one of the top secret files that no average Hunters should get an access onto, I had to pay a large sum of money to open the Hunter Site.

It took me long enough to get some answers because Kikyo have been preventing me from getting inside my own office. I understand that I have some requests to fulfill and they're all handsomely paid in advance yet I'm worried about Sylvia's well-being.

The Site revealed that having a Nen Guardian has been proved quite taxing as a separate identity and even worse when owned. It can drain a person's aura even worse than their first Ten Training session.

I'm assuming that Guardian is (Y/N)'s doing but the way Sylvia was absorbing it with her own mysterious nen ability doesn't really sit right with me. There's a possibility she was completely unaware, however, she still shouldn't be acting like that even unconsciously unless she's got a grudge against her own mother.

I should probably talk to her directly.

My thoughts were interrupted by a male butler rushing towards me with a paler look on his already pale face.

"M-Master Silva!!!"

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Master Killua came back!"

"I never doubted him." I simply replied. I just knew my son was born an assassin. "Tell him to come to my room."

"We actually did, as per Madame's orders but the problem is... he saw Lady Sylvia on the way." More beads of sweat formed on his wide forehead when I mentioned he wasn't suppose to leave them alone by themselves. "T-three other butlers remained on the lookout. We thought once they end up fighting for real we will not have the power to stop them without hurting the children..."

"Lead the way

"Lead the way." I growled as soon as he pointed their direction. To my surprise, the kids are nowhere to be found. "What happened?"

"M-Master Silva, Master Killua accused Lady Sylvia of being a fraud so they both ran up ahead to clear the confusion with the rest of the Zoldyck family." One of the lower class butlers spoke shakily, I assume from being terrified of me.

"I see." I took a deep breath and raised a brow at the skateboard lying over the dimmed side of a thick tree trunk and picked it up. "I'll deal with those two. You all go back to your posts and wait for my order."

"Y-yes Master Silva!" They synchronized on bowing before they all left the area.

I went straight back home yet I still didn't come across my children. Kikyo came to me shouting so many things at once like she's gone mad and I can't understand a thing so I had to do what calms her best.

"Shut up!" I tried to say that in a lower voice and it always works that way. She finally did but the trembling and sobbing voice gave me a headache. I had to grab Kikyo's cheeks and made her look into my eyes. "Breathe."

"Killua and Sylvia were last seen entering Alluka's chamber..."