15

September 15th
Sunday
9:20 pm

Reader Pov

Not sure if I'm a masochist. However, instead of backing down, I literally asked for war when I used my remaining leg to take him down on the red, carpeted floor by force. In fairness to my pervert mentor whom I've learned that move, it actually worked. Silva is now laying on his back and I'm sitting like a cowgirl over his broad chest.

"I know you were the one messing up with my fights." A mere accusation yes,but obviously, no one else would care enough to waste their time and mine. "If you're thinking it's helping, you are gravely mistaken."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." A slight movement in his pair of sapphire eyes is what I needed as evidence but he was a really tough nut to crack.

"Oh, so you wanna go there?" I sighed in frustration at his lack of communication. "Silva, even after all these years I can still remember how many of my male neighbors you've brought to the hospital in ambulances. Merely for greeting me in the mornings or standing behind the line at the bus stop. Even the pizza guy began blocking my orders in fear of your unreasonable temper!"

I gasped loudly at how swift the tables have turned. I was too busy nagging to notice his hands grabbed my sides and now I'm in deep trouble.

"You knew yet you still went on and flirted with that disgusting prick." Silva's glowing eyes are captivating enough to take my attention from his bulging biceps, from bracing on the floor to jail my face in between. "Did you do that on purpose?"

"Of course. I mean not!" I rephrased right away and felt the need to explain further to avoid misunderstandings. "Just to get back at his arrogance and nothing more. He needed to learn how to respect a woman and—"

"Hmm." His response is the opposite of his expression as if his mind is traveling elsewhere. As soon as his ogling got activated, I knew from there and then that he wasn't listening. "Those bastards were practically undressing you with their eyes alone. What do you expect me to do?"

Good lord he hasn't changed. These arguments typically get looped until morning if I won't back down. I wonder if Kikyo was handling him better than I do...

A slight pang, yet the impact crushed my heart in extreme jealousy. To mask it, I quickly changed the topic. "W-will you get off of me? I have to go request a new schedule before the reception closes at ten. I only have ninety days to find a willing fighter." I pushed him, yet he won't move at all. The only good news is he wasn't doing anything, at least for the time being.

Or perhaps I may have spoken too soon. It started from the tips of his long, wavy hair, prickling my already agitated upper arms and shoulders. Next, his warm breath tickled my skin, the moment he lowered his head down and kept his lips hovering over my collarbone. I couldn't help but release a soft gasp. "S-Silva please..."

"Please what? Be specific..." He hummed in a very sultry approach. I admit the naughtiness was turning me on, however, a flash of Killua's image made me change my mind in a fraction of a second.

Truth be told, after spending so much time with him to the point I now consider the boy as my own, there's no way I'd crush his heart and soul. I've always been weak for his father. It's about time to face the reality that he's taken already. Accept that this adultery was just a band-aid solution which will only infect the wound that hasn't healed completely.

"Please... stop." Silva paused from nipping my shoulder and frowned in confusion. I swallowed practically nothing deep down my throat, since it's the only way to push those words out of my mouth, without letting my tears fall. "It's time for you to set me free."

A/N:

Sorry for the wait, I fell asleep writing this. Also, here's some tissues if you need one. 🧻
I hope you'll like it and thank you for the support. Goodnight. ^^