39

April 3rd
Friday
10:49 am

Reader Pov

I sighed in relief as soon as I got over a high branch to avoid a raging pink pig the size of an elephant or perhaps even bigger. It had too big of a snout to probably see every direction so I took advantage of that and hid when that beast was rushing towards my position at the top of a small and grassy hill.

I watched it take down a few rivals and they either will be sent to the hospital for treatment, or become the fertilizer to grow crops for the people living around here, for this rare creature just got proven to be a carnivore when the boar spit a clean skull of a horse—if I'm not mistaken—towards the side of the rough road and chased me like an easy prey.

The thing is, having a convenient skill gives me the upper hand, bringing the animal to it's knees in one swing of a spear that somehow landed on it's vulnerable forehead, even though I haven't actually targeted that specific spot. It's like the pig actually moved towards it's dęath. Which is very weird considering I barely use manipulation on a daily basis.

"Hmm. Good job." Hisoka lazily applauded me from behind and flung his card onto the next one in line. "You won this round so I'll give you the option to decide whatever you want to do with me."

I raised a brow at him. "I don't actually have a plan to do anything with you although truth be told it would be great if you'd disappear from my sight."

"That's not gonna happen unless you make that wish a reality." He just smirked as if he's looking forward on getting beaten which I'm very confused about. All this time I thought he was a bored psychopath, yet all he does was taunt me into a fight. Or everyone else in that matter like some Masochist. "What a pity. I was so sure you would accept."

"Well..." I spared him a quick side glance. "You should focus on what's more important. The exam, not the examinees."

"I don't really care about the exam."

"Then why are you here?"

"I was hoping to see someone interesting to add into my collection."

Good lord, he didn't even try to lie. I huffed an exasperated sigh. "I don't even know what you have seen in me. There are far more stronger players in this game. I just came here with a purpose and I'm running out of time." I jumped down and landed on the pig's spongy back. I slide myself on it's side and conjured a flat trolley to transport the meat back to the castle, hoping he'd let me go in one piece. "Please leave me alone."

"Only it you do the same for my stuff." He grinned and tapped the right side of the snout on his catch. I nodded in agreement and he really did gave me space for a good amount of time.

However, no one passed the roast pork challenge, because Menchi found it a very easy task. She's not wrong, although this particular test isn't what I need right now and it's taking so much of my time.

Fortunately, the pink-haired examiner asked for a plate of sushi. Which I actually had a general idea because I've had a suitor in the past who kept bringing his country's cuisine for my lunch.

And so as the other bald, male candidate unlike the majority of the crowd, but it seems like she had a very picky taste.

I tried recreating one as well, however, Menchi just ate it like it was the most boring thing that's been introduced to her palate.

"The fish's slice was too thick and boxy. It doesn't look appetizing and it's choking me."

"Aren't you just nitpicking?"

"You want to pass or not?"

I gritted my teeth and she just glared at me. I eventually stepped back and hoped someone could at least give her satisfaction already, just so we can all move on to the next phase.

Unfortunately, everything had to be settled by Netero because Menchi began throwing tantrums for being mocked upon by the other applicants. I can understand where she's coming from but I agree with the opposing views too. So I just stood there in silence.

In the end of their conversation, Netero gave us a lift to a cliff where we had to get ourselves a rare egg within the crevice of a steep mountain. She explained the dynamics and dived like nobody's business. Then they all followed suit.

But I prefer to wait because I doubt those things can hold all our weight. I shook my head when they started panicking at the strong winds and caught a glimpse of Hisoka hunkering down a couple of meters on my left, along with pin guy.

Hisoka tossed his sticky nen string over a spiderweb that looks more like a net; holding a few eggs and offered one when he caught me staring. "(Y/N), would you like to try my eggs? They taste great with morning sausage."

I didn't get his real message at first, because my mind is still preoccupied in finding an available spider silk to jump on. If I only ignored him, that would've been the end of it. Probably.

But somehow, something pushed me to look his way and saw his thick bulge stretching further up, it's even reached the knot of the yellow cloth he tied around his tight waist. Right next to the bag of eggs he was holding.

"It's available while it lasts."

Some people measured his third leg

Some people measured his third leg. 😹
The girth's as thick like a horse and length is 6.6 inch. Probably longer since it's pointed towards (Y/N). Or so some observers say. Lmaoooo