38. Wanna Be Loved[M]

#Warning: Mature content

Taehyung’s P.O.V.

I felt him press his mouth on mine again, and let him pour on me the bliss I’ve been starving for.

I will forever be grateful to you for walking alongside me through all the hell I’ve survived, how blindly you look past all the filth, the blood and the wars I still taste of, how easily you lose yourself to drown in me.

I tilted his head up and claimed his mouth.

Every time I get him in my arms it feels like a dream...maybe that’s why it keeps breaking, too good to be true.

My urge to prove how much I need him doubled as I pushed him back against the counter, a soft whimper left his mouth and I let him breathe, running my mouth over his jaw. His skin as soft and delectable as I remember, and my hands as restless as my heart pushed into his soft brown tresses pulling his head to a side so I could press my lips on his neck.

I picked him up by his thighs to place him on the counter and more whimpers erupted from his lips as I pushed myself in between his legs, grabbing his face to pour my passion on his lips.

It always feels so easy to give in to the peace you give me

My palms skimmed over his clothed hips and his thighs, thumb teasingly dipping into the fold near his groin as our mouths kept busy to drive our need higher. I pulled back to see him, and he instantly leaned in. His hooded eyes and hungry mouth pressing onto mine again as he grabbed at my t-shirt, he jerked me closer to himself and I smiled into the kiss.

My baby has missed me too

I sucked on his lip and intentionally gnawed on the plump flesh, hands turning needy as I grabbed back at his thighs and pushed my body nearer to his. The moment he broke the kiss to breathe I lunged for his neck and heard him squeak and whine as I began sucking harshly.

Starving...I’ve been direly starving for a taste of you...

He tugs at my hairs as I push my hands under his t-shirt to run my palms up his chest, a soft gasp leaving his lips the moment I begin teasing his nubs, flicking and pinching them as I dragged my mouth to nibble down his neck.

“Ah-hmn...Tae..” his back arched at my actions and I pushed up the t-shirt to bare his chest.

He threw his head back and moaned as I wrapped my lips around one of his nubs, arching his chest further and pushing his body further into me.
Oh how I’ve missed seeing him like this, so vulnerable in my arms, driving me insane with his pleasured moans.

I pushed a hand inside his shorts to squeeze his ass, loving the feel of his soft flesh in my grip.

“Baby?” I watched him mewl and pull his lips in between his teeth “did you miss having my hands on you?”

He nodded as his face got more red and skin turned more feverish. I pressed my face to his, our breathings ragged and desires burning dangerously high.

“I missed you so much” pressed a line of kisses on his face, he grabbed my face tilting up to him and my heart raged with the need to own him, reclaim him as mine, hold him to myself. I dragged him off of the counter, slipping the t-shirt off of him in a rush as I crowded him towards the bedroom, our bodies too restless as our hands and mouths kept showing off the need for each other.

I pushed him back on the bed as I pulled my t-shirt over my head to toss it to a corner and resumed pampering him.

He picked himself up on his elbows, watching me with needy eyes as I grabbed his ankles to press my mouth there, pecking at one and gnawing at the other. Fingers slowly crawling up, cupping the back of his knee as I pressed a line of soft pecks and light nibbles, taking in the feel of his skin holding crimson proofs of my possessive mouth.