17. Epiphany

Double Update ... Enjoy! 😊

Seokjin's P. O. V.

Jimin and I decided to enjoy a movie together after dinner but somewhere midway I had began talking about how I had met Taehyung in the evening and how he had actually threatened me to flee.

"Oh my God Jin!" I think you should tell this to Joon or Hobi" he was clearly panicking, "I think you should totally talk about this when Kook comes in the morning" he grabbed at my arm with wide anxious eyes.

"Chim, calm down" I tried to get him to relax a bit "it's Tae we're talking about, he'd never hurt me, or us". I saw his frown deepen as I reminisced about the look in Taehyung's eyes as he tried to threaten me "he's hiding from us, I know there are things eating him up from within".

Hard heavy banging at the door startled us out of our current conversation and we shared a confused look before Jimin beamed. Namjoon at  times came over to spend the night with him and they had quite the fun. Yep, I know exactly what kind of fun they have, curse these thin walls!

I smiled to myself as Jimin giggled and hopped his way to the door.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Jimin's shaky voice and leaned back to check who it was at the door. I shot up as my eyes caught a ragged and bloody Taehyung, who made his way around an astounded Jimin to walk into the living room.

"What are you doing here? I told you I'm not running away! I'm not scared of you! Screw you! You can't make me!" I shouted out my exasperation as he edged closer and closer until I realized he had me cornered against a wall. I watched his eyes keenly delve into me, following my every move as he eyed me up and down like a man possessed.

"What are you doing?" I realized my voice had suddenly lost its rage and fervour as I felt him get closer still, his breathing was so jagged as if he had ran to come here. I tensed up a bit as he leaned in to cup my face with his bloody hands.

I felt him push his nose into my head and breathe in, as odd as the whole situation was this felt so comforting. His nose rubbed down my eyes and I felt his mouth rub against my cheek, felt his hair tickle my skin as he kept caressing my face with his. One of his hands moved behind my head to grab a fistful of my hair while his other hand pushed up my chin.

I watched him with a bit of panic, not sure what's going on with him. I felt him tug at my tresses and before I could protest his unnatural actions I felt his impatient lips crash onto mine.

Waves with the sting of embers, that's what his lips feel on mine.

Warm...so warm...come closer...A little bit more close to me...

An unintentional moan left my mouth as he hungrily devoured me, my hands grabbed at the sides of his jacket and almost instantly I felt him push his body on mine. It's as if he can read my mind.

I decided not to give in easily and wouldn't let his tongue in despite his constant nibbling at my lips, he broke the kiss for a moment and I saw his restless eyes glare at me as he tugged harder at my hair. He's behaving in the strangest manner yet I could feel his actions calling out to my mischievous side. I smirked letting my fingers crawl over his chest to coil my arms around his neck as I languidly licked my lips, and it worked as perfectly as I wanted.

He attacked my mouth again with double the fervour as I kissed him back with equal hunger.

I felt him push his tongue into my mouth without a moment's delay, and I swear the groan that left his mouth was the best thing I've ever heard. He forcibly drove his tongue to taste me as thoroughly as possible, leaving no corner untouched and I let myself loose to feel the need in his actions.