Forty two; I Feel Pretty

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job."

Lyric watched as Rachel fidgeted before them. Her nose was broken thanks to Finn, his long limbs, and bad dancing. She didn't understand what could possible be compelling Rachel to get a nose job, especially after all the times she's preached to them about Barbra Streisand.

"I'm. . ." Rachel hesitated. "Considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum."

Santana narrowed her eyes. "So, a nose job."

"Look, I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose." Rachel explained. "But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Lyric's or-or Quinn's, for example."

Lyric shook her head. There was no way she was supporting this. Sure, Rachel was annoying, irritating, and made Lyric want to put her fist threw a wall, but she was beautiful the way she was.

Rachel shrugged lightly. "I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals."

"Possibly? What about the risks? Your voice is amazing as is, Rachel." Mr. Schuester had a look of disapproval on his face.

"Hold up. Could we all just get real here for a second?" Santana scoffed from behind Lyric. "I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because, like Medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her, but can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves?"

No one commented, which Santana took as an invitation to continue.

"I mean, I'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction." Santana said. "I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyway."

Lyric had a horrified look on her face, but that didn't stop Santana. She paused, glancing around the choir room, before pointing straight at Lyric. "Lyric's probably looked into leg lengthening surgery, so she can finally ride the big girl rides at amusement parks. And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting."

Tina blinked. "That's extraordinarily racist."

"I'm keepin' it real." Santana shrugged unbothered, unlike everyone else who fidgeted quietly in their seats.

"My dancing kind of bothers me." Finn chipped in, shrugging. "Uh, it almost killed Rachel, but I like the way I look."

Lyric gave him a small smile as Santana rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. You have weird, puffy pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds." She shrugged. "All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it."