Four; I Wanna Sex You Up

Lyric never had a problem with the choreography that Mr

Lyric never had a problem with the choreography that Mr. Schue came up with. She didn't even know that some people, Rachel, had a problem with it. Sure, it wasn't as great as Vocal Adrenaline's, but it fit them perfectly.

"We can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps." Rachel complained to Mr. Schue, who looked offended, and Lyric couldn't blame him. "You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Schue, but you're not a—a trained choreographer." 

Lyric noticed that Rachel continuously glanced at Quinn throughout her little rant. She furrowed her eyebrows, but kept quiet. Lyric still didn't trust Quinn, Santana or their reasoning for joining glee. Coach Sylvester would've had a fit seeing as how much she hated glee club, but suddenly she was okay with it. . . it didn't make sense. "That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley."

Lyric shared a look with the rest of the members of glee. She took a step forward. "Who's Dakota Stanley?"

"Only the best show choir choreographer in the Midwest." Quinn's face scrunched up as she turned towards Lyric. "He works with Vocal Adrenaline."

Santana walked up, so she was right behind Quinn. "We can't take regionals without him." Lyric took a glance over at Mr. Schue, who just rolled his eyes. How could they do this to him after everything he's done for them? "He was the understudy to the candelabra in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway."

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed." Mr. Schue informed the girls.

Quinn slowly walked up to Mr. Schue, almost like a lion stalking its prey. "Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester?" He looked away from them almost like he was embarrassed. "After high school. Did you even try?"

"Okay. Okay." Lyric closed her eyes, shaking her head. "Lay off and let's get back to rehearsal." Mr. Schue gave her a small nod of appreciation as they got back to work.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I miss talking to you everyday." Lyric complained to Kylee, as the two of them along with Lyric's mom sat at their dinner table. A box of half eaten pizza laid open in front of them as they chatted.

Kylee, talking with her mouth full, said. "I know. It really sucks." Bev threw a bundled up napkin at her, reminding her to chew with her mouth closed. However with a full mouth, Kylee replied. "Sorry."

"Hey, Kylee, I have question for you." Lyric paused for a moment. She figured it was the best opportunity to get more dirty on this Dakota Stanley dude. "So, what can you tell me about Dakota Stanley?"

Bev and Lyric thought Kylee's eyes were going to pop out of her head. Her eyes widened and held so much fear. "Lyric, no. Whatever you're thinking about him, no!"

The mother and daughter duo shared a look of uncertainty. Lyric shook her head. "Is he that bad?"

"Worse than you can imagine. It's as if Satan, himself, has inhabited the body of a small evil little elf." Kylee shuttered at the thought. She pointed her finger at the blonde. "Whatever you do, do not hire him, Lyric."