Sixty seven ; If Only

"Sit down, you're rocking the boat!"

Lyric posed behind Kurt, like she did three years ago. Except instead of sounding bad, moving awkwardly, the six original members had a new confidence. Maybe it was the fact that they were National Champs and actually respected as a club at McKinley.

Lyric smiled as the other members cheered for them. She let her arms drop by her side, smiling over at her friends. She couldn't believe it was graduation week. That soon, this would all be over. She shook her head, ridding her head of those thoughts. She wasn't going to dwell on the future right now. All that matter was what was happening now.

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen." Santana laughed from where she sat with Brittany and Quinn.

Lyric tilted her head to the side, not arguing with the Cheerio. She was right. Only if she saw the way they did this number the first time. Rachel hogging the spotlight, Kurt almost dropping Tina on the lift, and Artie slamming into the cabinets.

Artie smirked, rolling his chair forward. Lyric wrapped her arms around his shoulders, bringing him into a hug. "Then just call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!"

Cheering along with everyone else, nobody saw Mr. Schue walk into. Well, if they did, no one said anything. Not until the sound of his marker hitting the tray. The cheers faded slowly when everyone saw what was written on the board.

So much for Lyric wanting to avoid it.

In big letters, GOODBYE.

"Wow, Mr. Schue." Lyric scoffed, pressing her lips together. She shook her head. "You really know how to kill the mood."

"This week's assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for." Mr. Schuester explained to them. Lyric over to where Kurt was sitting, taking a seat in between him and Santana. "Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: Say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

Mercedes sighed sadly. "A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever."

"We can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least."

Lyric watched as Mr. Schuester brought a stool to the middle of the choir room along with his guitar. It made Lyric think of the end of their first year of glee club after he had told them they had another year. Now, half of the club would stay behind while the others left.

"I really hope you're about to rap." Quinn said, her eyes red with tears.

Lyric's head whipped back over to Mr. Schue. Oh God no. She hoped not. That would ruin this sentimental moment.