Ten; Sweet Caroline

After getting slushied so many times, Lyric felt like she almost had a sixth sense for when they were coming

After getting slushied so many times, Lyric felt like she almost had a sixth sense for when they were coming. She turned her head and saw Karofsky coming towards her with a slushie in hand. Lyric gasped, pulling her hoodie over her head. When he passed her without a second glance, she pulled her hood back and watched as he walked up to Finn, splashing him in the face.

Her hands flew up to cover her mouth as Finn threw Dave into the lockers. She didn't listen to his reasoning for doing so, instead she grabbed the extra towel she packed. Lyric walked up to Finn and Quinn handing them the towel.

"You might want to get that off before it starts to melt." Lyric gave Finn a sympathetic smile. "Once it starts to melt, you'll start to feel parts of the slushies in places a slushie should never be." She patted him on the chest and made her way back to her locker.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

She had to keep her eyes peeled because if Finn and Quinn are starting to get targeted then it's open season on all of them.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Lyric rolled on top of Noah as she pressed her lips against his. His hands started off on her waist, but started to move downward as the make out session progressed. You're probably wondering how they got here. Well, so was Lyric, because last thing she remembers was trying to mash up, Bust A Move with some other song.

She hadn't talked with Finn since he'd been slushied, mostly because he was too busy trying to regain his popular status. Lyric pulled back from the kiss with Puck, and gasped slightly seeing Finn's face. She hopped off of Noah, rubbing her eyes.

"I need to slow down for a second." Lyric sighed into her hands, peeking a look over at Puck to make sure she no longer saw Finn. "I'm sorry. I don't know if I can do this."

Lyric ran a hand through her hair. She didn't know if she actually liked Puck or if he was just a nice distraction from someone that she knew was off-limits forever. It wasn't fair to Noah. . . it wasn't fair to her either.

He sat up straight, looking at her. "Why? You're hot, I'm hot." Puck leaned in again. "It's natural." Their lips connected again, but Lyric pulled away this time.

"I-I can't give myself to someone who isn't. . ."

Finn.

"Brave enough to sing a solo." Her face scrunched up at her lie. It was stupid. He'd never believe it in a million years. "If you don't have the guts to do that, then how could you be with someone like me, who loves the spotlight?"

Noah furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you questioning my badass-ness?"

Okay, so maybe he was more gullible than she thought. He adjusted himself, so he could cross his arms. "Have you seen my guns?"