Fifty eight; I Will Always Love You

Romance hung over the glee club this Valentine's Day, almost everyone had someone

Romance hung over the glee club this Valentine's Day, almost everyone had someone. Lyric had Finn. Tina had Mike. There was Santana and Brittany, and you can't forget Klaine. Mercedes and Sam had. . .something. And Rachel had, well, Rachel.

Finn's hand wrapped around's Lyric's as she held his red drumsticks. He moved her hands with his across the three different drums before smacking both cymbals. Lyric laughed, throwing her head back on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna take over as drum player. You're out of a job, sorry." She joked while shrugging unapologetically, turning her head to see him properly.

He lifted an eyebrow, letting go of her hands to wrap his arms around her waist causing her to squeal. He placed a kiss on her neck. "Is that right?"

"Yeah." She giggled, nodding. A cocky look on her face. "Yeah. I am."

Mr. Schuester waltzed into the choir room with a smirk on his face. "Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Lyric clapped along with everyone else as he drew a heart on the board. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Lyric snorted at Kurt's annoyed face.

Tearing her gaze away from her best friend, Lyric focused her attention back on Mr. Schue. "If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom."

"No!" Everyone, including her, said.

Well everyone except Rachel. "Yes!"

Apparently, she didn't remember Christmas when a shoe got thrown by one of the McKinley High teachers.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina reminded Mr. Schuester.

"And shoes."

Lyric saw Sugar's hand shoot in the hair, but she didn't wait to be called on. She immediately stood up, decked out in all red attire. "Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich." 

Oh, she's rich? Lyric almost forgot because it's been about a hour since she last reminded them. 

Digging through her purse, Sugar stood up handing a wad of cash over to Mr. Schuester. "So, here you go."

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr. Schue told her.

"Take it!"

"Okay." Mr. Schue's face scrunched up as he stared at the cash Sugar waved in front of his face. Letting out a sighed, he grabbed it from her. "Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and Cumberbunds!"

Lyric sighed in relief. The last thing she wanted to do was serenade people with love songs, especially people that hated them. Instead of clapping her hands like everyone else, Lyric banged the drumsticks together with a smile on her face.