Thirty four; Last Christmas

"Somebody stole Christmas

"Somebody stole Christmas." Lyric pouted, looking around at the empty choir room. Everything was gone. Their tree, the ornaments, even the stockings. She threw her hands up, eyeing Mr. Schuester. "Who steals Christmas?"

He huffed, quirking an eyebrow. "It's Sue. She did this."

Lyric couldn't believe that she hated them so much that she'd ruin Christmas. Well, Sue was getting her wish, Lyric's Christmas spirit was starting to deplete. It was hard to happy when every else wanted you to suffer.

"It wasn't Sue. It was Santa." Brittany informed them. Lyric shared a look with Finn before focusing her attention back on Brit. "A light was out in the tree. He'd fix everything. We need to let him do his thing."

Lyric put her head in her hands. She didn't want to be the one to crush Brittany's spirit by breaking the news to her. She was almost jealous of Brittany and her childlike wonder. Lyric wished she still had that innocence. It would make life a hell of a whole lot easier.

"So, our tree is gone. So, our presents are missing." Finn stood up from where he was sitting. He shrugged. "All around the world today way worse things have happened to people than this. Sorry, but I'm not gonna let this get us down. 'Tis the season."

Mr. Schue nodded in agreement. "I agree. Come on, guys. Let's clean this up."

Letting her head fall forward, Lyric sighed before lifting herself out of her chair. She walked over to the piano where their stocking resided on the floor. Stacking them on top of each other, she stood back up resting the red cloth on the black piano.

"Hey," She heard Finn behind her. Lyric turned around giving him a sad smile. "Don't let this get you down. We can still fix this, okay?"

She shook her head. "How? It's hard to not get upset when literally everybody hates us. Well, hates us enough to not only ruin our Christmas, but to take all the presents for the homeless kids."

"You and me. Christmas tree shopping." Finn said. "Maybe we can lift everyone's spirits if we have another tree. A better one."

The more Lyric thought about it, the better it sounded. Lyric smiled nodding. "Yeah. Okay. I'm with you." A grin spread across Finn's face. "Let's save Christmas."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Lyric walked through the halls of Dalton Academy in awe. The building was gorgeous. She was certain that if it wasn't an all boys school, she would've transferred for sure. Her shoes clicked against the floor of the hall as she attempted to follow the directions giving to her to where Kurt was.

"Great," She said to herself, looking around. "I'm lost and alone."

The sound of music caught her ear. She strained to hear it clearly, but was just to far away. Letting it guide her, Lyric's feet moved quickly through the building. Walking up to the room where the music came from, she poked her head in, noticing it was some sort of common room.