twenty nine

I laid McKinley down on her play mat beside her 8 months old blocks. "Let's get some pictures." I cooed and stood over her with my phone. I stood over her and made funny faces, taking a few pictures. "You did so good baby." I leaned down and kissed her forehead before setting her up by her toys so she could play. I cleaned up before sitting down on the couch to post the pictures with the caption

jessiedavis: My little princess is 8 months old. You love avocados and chasing your big brother through the house. I love you so much and stop growing up😢

I turned the TV on and started folding the laundry that was in the dryer.

I stood in the backyard with Cooper as he rode around on his John Deere tractor. "What do you want for dinner bud?" I asked him. He stopped and looked up to me.

"A hot dog!" He grinned and got out to take the rocks out of the tractor bed. I chuckled to myself before going into the house. I walked towards McKinley's room and opened the door. I turned the light on and walked over to her crib.

"Hey babe." I cooed and picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her back before going to change her diaper. I took her downstairs and put her in her jumper before going to the kitchen.

"School is so much fun mama." Cooper said while we ate dinner. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. He started telling me about his teachers and classmates and started to talk about dirt. He explained that dirt has worms to help plants grow and I listened as he talked about everything that he learned.

I cleaned the dishes and the kids after we ate dinner. We put on our pajamas and sat in the living room. "What do you want to watch?" I asked Cooper. "Minions." He walked towards his Hot Wheels holder and took some out. I turned the movie on and we started to watch it.