ten

•Two Weeks Later•

It was almost the day; the day where we were all going to be reunited. Cooper and McKinley were playing on the floor while I brought a suitcase to my car. "Where are we going Mama?" Cooper asked when I came back inside. "We're going on a fun trip with Auntie Katie, nana, and papa," I said to him. He nodded and continued to play. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Ryan's parents and Katie.

Once we got everything loaded up, Ryan's parents went ahead of us. "Are you excited to see Ry?" Katie asked as I put a movie into the DVD player for Cooper. "Yes, I've missed him so much. I can't believe he's finished with training." I smiled before driving off.

Once we got to our hotel, I got the keys and went into the room the kids, Katie, and I were going to share. Katie helped me put together McKinley's pack n play for her nap. I closed the door to the conjoining living room while Cooper played on the floor. Katie helped me unpack a few things before we relaxed.
•••

Today's the day; Ryan is graduating from basic training and I'm so excited to be in his arms again. I had on a navy blue sundress and light brown wedges. "Your dress is so pretty." Lauren smiled while Katie curled my hair. "Thanks." I smiled. Cooper came out from Ryan's parents' conjoined room with a navy blue button down shirt, khaki shorts, brown shoes, and a navy blue and white bow tie.

"Ta-da!" He smiled. "Oh my gosh, Cooper you look so handsome." I smiled and picked him up. He giggled and tried to push me away as I kissed him all over his face. Katie finished curling my hair and I went to get McKinley dressed; she was wearing a navy blue dress and brown sandals. "Well lets go get a good spot." Lauren said before we left.