twenty eight

"I like your sticker." I smiled as Cooper put his Spongebob sticker upside down. "Thank you!" He smiled as we walked out of the office. His appointment went really well; he didn't have to get any shots so he was pretty happy. I put him and McKinley into their car seats before getting into the car.

I went into McKinley's room, laid her down in her crib, and closed the door softly. I went to the living room where Cooper was sitting on the floor with his happy meal from McDonald's. I took out my 10 piece chicken nuggets and French fries and started eating as well.

"Mama, can we watch cartoons?" He asked and I nodded before turning the tv onto Spongebob. "Thank you." He smiled and happily ate, occasionally giggling to the cartoon. When we finished eating, I cleaned up and let Cooper play in his room while I straightened up the living room.

I listened to the kids giggling and I peeked around the corner from the kitchen to see Cooper playing cars with McKinley. He was showing her how to push them along on the floor and chased after them.

Cooper has been an amazing big brother since the first time he laid his eyes on her. He would always hold her, give her kisses, and be super gentle with her.

I finished up our spaghetti dinner and fixed our plates before setting the table. I took off McKinley's clothes and set her down in her high chair with cut up meatballs and a few strands of noodles. Cooper pulled off his shirt as I put his plate in front of him.

"You're going to make a mess?" I asked him. He nodded. "I love 'getti mama." He started eating and had spaghetti sauce all over his face. I chuckled and sat down, beginning to eat.