thirty nine

"Guess who's nine months old this morning?" I asked as we sat at the kitchen table, eating scrambled eggs and bacon. "Me?!" Cooper pointed to himself. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "No silly, it's sissy." I smiled at McKinley.

She was doing so much better this morning. Her teeth have finally bursted through and she was able to get a full nights sleep. It's been really hard these past few days but I'm happy that she finally has relief. She grabbed her cup and started drinking as I looked at her. When she put the cup down, she hummed and grinned widely at me.

"Are you being a big girl?" I smiled as she ate more. We all finished eating and I cleaned up while the kids played. I was cleaning up the table when I heard McKinley babbling. I turned to see she wasn't in the living room with Cooper but was holding onto a floor lamp.

I quickly went over to her and grabbed her. "You need to be careful sweetheart." I kissed her cheek and finished cleaning the table before putting her back down by her toys.

Kinley had her nine month doctor's appointment today. She did such a great job; she's growing and developing really well. After her appointment, we went to Chipotle and the park. We went over to the picnic tables and sat down.

I grabbed Cooper's plate and placed it in front of him. He got a chicken quesadilla with black beans and brown rice with a side of tortilla chips. I got a double chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, cheese, and salsa with a side of tortilla chips and guacamole for us to share.

"Is it good?" I asked Cooper, feeding some of my burrito bowl to McKinley. He nodded and looked at my food. "Do you want some?" I chuckled and he nodded. I smiled and fed him a little as we enjoyed our lunch.