seven

After changing McKinley's diaper, I put teething gel on her gums. I can't believe my baby is starting to have teeth peek through. "You need to stop growing up." I cooed and kissed her forehead. I picked her up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed her teether from the freezer and gave it to her.

"Let's go." I grabbed the diaper bag. Cooper ran over to me. "Excited to go to the aquarium?" I smiled. "Yeah!" We both walked outside and I put them in their car seats. I put on my sunglasses and turned the car on. I connected my phone to my car's Bluetooth before beginning to drive.

"You're going to stay by mama right?" I asked Cooper. He nodded and held my hand. Even though I brought my double stroller, Cooper insisted on walking around. "Have fun." The greeter smiled at us as we walked inside. We went around the entire aquarium; Cooper had the best time.

"Bath sissy!" Cooper smiled as I put Kinley in her bath seat. She squealed happily and splashed her tiny hands. I smiled and started to wash them. "Sissy has a doctors appointment tomorrow." I said to him. He pouted and put his hand on her leg. "She's going to be ok." I kissed the top of his head.

"Guess who's going to come with us?" I rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He tilted his head at me. "Meme." "Yay!" He smiled widely. I smiled too and helped him out of the bathtub. I grabbed his towel and wrapped it around him. He waited as I drained it and picked up Kinley. I wrapped her towel around her as we went to my room.

I rocked McKinley back and forth in her glider. She looked up at me sleepily. "Ready for bed?" I asked her. I got up and walked over to her crib and laid her down. I put on her sleep sack and handed her a pacifier. She rubbed her eyes and I moved some hair from her face. "Goodnight Princess." I whispered before leaving.