forty five

I wanted to do something special with Cooper today. He was really sad after the FaceTime with his dad and I thought it would really cheer him up. "Cmon Cooper." I called and picked up McKinley. He walked over to me and looked up at me. "Let's go get in the car."

I dropped McKinley off at my moms house before driving down the street. "Where are we going mama?" He asked me. "It's a surprise." I smiled and looked at him through the rearview mirror. He smiled and excitedly put his hands together. I chuckled softly and continued to drive.

"Legos!" Cooper pointed to the large yellow building. I'm taking Cooper to the Legoland Discovery Center. He has shown a big interest in legos recently and I think that this will be something fun for both of us to do.

"Are you excited?" I asked and he nodded. I got our tickets scanned and we went inside. We went through all of the exhibits and saw all of the things that have been made with legos. At the end, I bought him a parking garage and car wash set.

We stopped by The Varsity and I ordered us food before we sat outside. Cooper sat beside me on a red picnic bench and laid his head on my arm. I smiled and took a picture of us before posting it on Instagram

jessiedavis: my lovebug❤️

When they called our order number, I got our tray and gave Cooper his food. I had a double burger with ketchup, mustard, pickles and onion rings and Cooper had chicken nuggets and French fries.

"We saw legos and they made big towers!" Cooper retold our entire trip to my dad and my older brothers, Grant and Tyler.

"He had a lot of fun." My mom smiled as we sat at the kitchen table together, I had McKinley in my lap. "Yeah he did." I smiled and watched him.